Core Update 19 | Giveaway Winners Revealed!

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. This week’s Core Update is bursting at the seams with winners, so find out if you’ve won anything down below!

- Collective News -

A First Look at What’s Coming Up in 2020
We shared some sneak peeks of Soundcore’s 2020 lineup. Personally, I’m super excited for the white Liberty 2 Pros.

Which Song Motivates You?
If you haven’t already, be sure to add your suggestions for the most motivational songs to this post. My favorites additions to our playlist so far are from @Shenoy and @sirkas :musical_note::notes:

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Mitesh_Shah Thanks for the video review of Liberty Air 2 :grinning:

Thread of the Week: @TechMan Thanks for the post explaining how to use the Custom EQ feature in the Soundcore App. Are you guys a fan or do you prefer using the Preset EQ profiles?

Giveaway Winner: @Shenoy Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

- Competition Winners -

We’ve got a whole bunch of winners to announce, so here goes:

Write Your BEST One Liner

@Loz asked you to write your best one-liner for Liberty 2 Pro and these are the ones we liked best:

@Alejandro_Rubalcaba “The Champ is EAR.”

@TechMan “Unrivaled performance at an unrivaled price”

@TaborTech “Soundcore’s Liberty 2 Pros are the concert quality sound that you can put in your pocket and take with you wherever you go.”

Congratulations to you all! You’ve each won 15 giveaway tickets :partying_face:

Giveaway for Reaching 100,000 Members

Giveaway 1 Winner: @ndalby

Giveaway 2 Winner: @TechMan Thanks for everything you do for your fellow Collective members :clap:

Giveaway 3 Winner: @Quinn_Armstrong Thanks for the excellent feedback :star::sparkles:

Congratulations! Make sure you direct message @Loz to claim your prize :star_struck:

10 Likes

Congrats to all then winners :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow, wasn’t expecting to fall lucky on a Twitter share but thanks for the selection and update @Hannah

Congrats to @TechMan @Shenoy @Quinn_Armstrong @TaborTech @Mitesh_Shah @Alejandro_Rubalcaba on their well deserved wins :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congrats to all and thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the other winners!! :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks @hannah for the update.

Lots of winners this week :clap:t2:
Enjoy the prizes @Shenoy @Alejandro_Rubalcaba
@TechMan (x2)
@TaborTech
@ndalby
@Quinn_Armstrong

6 Likes

Well do e ya lucky buggers :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Loz and team!

Congrats to all the other winners! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats winners!!! :grinning::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Thank you for the Core update @Hannah, glad you liked the songs I added :slight_smile:

Was a pleasant surprise to see my name on the list :smiley: for the giveaway, what a way to start off the week!!! thank you Soundcore Team!

Congratulations to all the winners @Mitesh_Shah @TechMan @Alejandro_Rubalcaba @TaborTech @ndalby @Quinn_Armstrong :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

So many winners this week - congrats to all!! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you @Hannah for the update and @Loz for catching the play on words. Congratulations to all of the winners, great way to start the week!!!

Also: @Hannah I agree, the white LP2’s are perfect, can’t wait for them to be released.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the awards!

But most of all, thanks to everyone who nominated me, and all the other active members! There are plenty of people on here that deserved the prize as much as me- today’s just my lucky day :smiley:.

Congrats to the many other winners!

7 Likes

Congrats winners lol @TechMan you finally won something.

3 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and Congratulations to all the winners this week:
@TechMan @Shenoy @Quinn_Armstrong @TaborTech @Mitesh_Shah @Alejandro_Rubalcaba
:tada::tada::gift::gift::gift::balloon::balloon::balloon:

8 Likes

Will anything be different with Library Pro 2 whites? Apart from them being white of course. maybe goodbye white noise?
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well Grats to all of the winners and on knowing there will be a white version of the L2P.

I think the only thing that needs to be changed is @Loz or @Hannah needs to change the Gallery upload of the week as it still showing last weeks winner… :slight_smile:

LOL @TechMan pulled a Trifecta of wins. Winning 3 different times (thread of week and two competition). I think we need a badge for that one LOLOL

5 Likes

I assume the white ones will be for sure on the latest revisions, so if you get them you won’t have any chances of being accidentally sent old ones via Amazon.

It’s the same for all the current special editions although I’m not sure if the white ones will be priced higher or are limited like the collab variants.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah

Congrats to the winners.

3 Likes