Core Update 19 | Giveaway Winners Revealed!

Congratulations to all of the winners… I found myself a part of this community by winning a contest as well…

Hmm by the way @Loz… still waiting on that…

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, @TechMan is on a roll this week.

2 Likes

Yup. We’re waiting on all the products to be made before sending out - that way we can do them altogether. Need you to bear with us for now, but don’t worry, you will get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wait a bit, you might win again and hit the trifecta all at once, Christmas in July!

Congrats Winners!!!

Viewed past few core updates, this Core Update 19 had the maximum number of winners announced, but only next to the “250 Winners” announcement!

Well for me I’m going let others in the future to win as I can afford these products without hassle while others might not be able to. Just to let you have you like a 0000.1% more chance of winning your welcome!:rofl:

4 Likes

I think all of us can afford those articles.
Its more the fun and the honoring
when getting a donation by a giveaway or contest that counts.

1 Like

It is the knowledge sharing , community, and fun that keeps us here than the freebies for most part.

:point_up::ok_hand:

2 Likes

But everything is better when it is a steal. Then you have the product, and the story of how you got it. “Paid for it on Amazon” doesn’t have the same ring.

2 Likes

We (Me - at least) always value items more which we win / gifted than the ones we buy… I would rather give away products I bought than the ones I win :innocent:

4 Likes

I’m right with you. I feel bad about getting rid of something I won. Isn’t it rude to regift something? I just buy new ones go gift.

4 Likes

I guess you have a good point

We should have a remix/mixtape contest. That would be so legit

1 Like

Yes that would be amazing!