Core Update 20 | Moderator Announcement, Grammy Awards, and More

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend! We’ve got some big news this week, so let’s get straight into it:

- Collective News -

Announcing Our First Moderator
Congratulations to @TechMan who is our first official Collective moderator! As one of the most active and helpful people on here, we knew he’d be the perfect fit for the job :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This has happened a lot earlier than expected, but as a result of the heavy spamming last week, we decided to start trialing having a moderator on here (so every cloud has a silver lining).

For now, we’re just going to trial having one moderator and then we’ll announce a second in the coming months. We’d also like to hear what you guys think a moderator deserves in return for their work, so leave your suggestions in the comments below and don’t forget to congratulate @TechMan.

Will Is At The Grammys!
Sadly he’s not going to the ceremony, but @Will is going to be taking over our Twitter account on the evening of the Grammys to live-tweet the entire ceremony. Stay tuned for more information later this week!

Chinese New Year Notice
As you may know, the Chinese New Year holiday is starting this coming Friday and since we’re based in China that means we’re going on holiday :desert_island: So you may notice that the Collective is quieter than usual next week.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @TaborTech It’s great to see Trance making an appearance on the Gallery!

Thread of the Week: @Shenoy As you all know, we value your feedback as it helps us improve your Soundcore experience so thank you for posting this thread :clap:

Giveaway Winner: @Tugar32Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

4 Likes

Awesome update. Congrats to all the winners!

7 Likes

Grats to all winner and the mod

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and new mod. Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Congrats to @TechMan for the promotion, and the other winners this week!

3 Likes

As for compensation for the mod, I think it is probably notes or products. With that said I think it would be cool to allow the ability to let him have options to get Soundcore or Anker products. So if notes are the thing, you could allow exchanging for the Anker products in note value. ($200 =1000notes)

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners :clap:t2:

And to our new mod @TechMan. The community is in your hands :tongue: congrats on the promotion.
Is there anything you don’t have :joy: (in relation to prizes) but I think anything from prizes to notes are a great incentive

4 Likes

Thanks for the updates as usual @Hannah and congrats to @TechMan on becoming the communities first mod :ok_hand:

Kudos to @TaborTech @Shenoy & @Tugar32 on their wins :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

vb_woot awesome update with @TechMan becoming a mod and @TaborTech awesome trance photo. And congrats to @Shenoy and @Tugar32 on winning

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and our new mod @Techman :+1:
He deserves extra notes and some additional discount coupons so he can buy more of his likes and at the same time share the wealth :innocent: Hope you like it and have fun in your new role.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah

Congratulations to @TechMan :clap: for becoming the First Moderator for Soundcore Collective!!

Congratulations to @TaborTech and @Tugar32 on winning!!

4 Likes

I want me emojis like that from the old aol and messager days.

2 Likes

Save them like i did

2 Likes

Congratz @TechMan :vulcan_salute:t2:

3 Likes

Great update and congrats to the winners! Also major kudos to @TechMan on the mod!

3 Likes

Awesome update @Hannah and congrats to @TechMan

3 Likes

Thank you all. Congrats to all the other winners!!!:clap:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners. And good to have a new moderator.

3 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah, congrats to this week winners and congratulations to our new Soundcore Collective mod @TechMan. :tada:

3 Likes