Core Update 21 | We’re Back!

@Hannah whens the next giveaway?

1 Like

Welcome back!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and welcome back Soundcore crew :clap:

3 Likes

News to me too! Discourse has quite a lot of features that we’re still learning about. Clearly this is one of them. Congrats either way haha.

4 Likes

how is the Discourse doing it? some algorithm ? may be hide it or refine more options since there are so many other active members who are posting articles, replying to threads who need to be listed there :smiley:

Woah, I didn’t realise I was in the runnings. That’s awesome. What was the prize?

Also I don’t know that “referral awards” is the right name, since it’s just the amount of points earned (which could be from other things).

1 Like

Discourse is just the whole forum. It’s software for creating forums like this. Many different forums are discourse, and have basically the same features and look similar.

1 Like

Congrats @jercox, @Shenoy and @TechMan for Top 3 on the Leaderboard. Hope you all enjoy the Strike 3 :+1:

Congrats to other fellow members for Top 10 :clap:
@Unnamed, @Duane_Lester, @element321, @TheBeardedTechGuy, @Stambo and @TaborTech,

3 Likes

This one is done through the first month you sign up so most of us signed up in September which would have been a battle like.

1 Like

Stop being lazy… go check out the referral section for last month :rofl::joy:

Still wonder who won it in September :thinking:

Oh I didn’t realise it would show me the prizes from last month :man_facepalming::joy:. Since I already have strike 3, I have a Friend who will LOVE that headset.

I believe it’s a non-customisable threshold/algorithm that randomly selects based on recent activity of new or low level users by the end of the month…Doesn’t seem to be a fav of the co-founder or team :raised_hands:

1 Like

And … here is the list of 12 users so far…is it 6 months already to have 12 if you chose 2/month!!

There ya go was bout to post the screengrab

I recognise a few of those names! Surprised no one ever said anything about this.

You can always send it to me :wink:

Welcome back, hope everyone is happy and healthy after such a long break!

Thanks for the update and welcome back.

Congrats to all the winners.

You didn’t know you were in the running? Lol have you not won it every month :man_shrugging:t2::joy: