Core Update 24 | Prize Updates, YouTube Channel, Awards, and More

Hi everyone,

It’s been a busy week at Soundcore HQ and I’ve got some updates on the previous update:

November Giveaway Prizes Have Been Shipped!
Prizes from the Jerry Rig Everything Giveaway from back in November have been sent out. If you haven’t received them within 1.5 weeks please contact @Loz directly.

Redeem Your Coupons
Coupon redemption in the referral section has officially opened up to residents of the US, UK, and Germany.

- Soundcore News -

Check Out Our Official YouTube Channel
Make sure you subscribe! Having you guys follow us would help us out massively, because one of the requirements for getting a personalized channel link is having at least 100 subscribers. You can find the channel here :star_struck:

Our German Instagram Account Is Live!
If you’re a Soundcore fan who speaks German, then this is the Instagram account for you! Find out more here.

#ThrowbackThursday Vintage Audio
If you haven’t shared your own vintage audio photos and stories yet, what are you waiting for? Come and get nostalgic with us :cd:

Custom Earbud Designs
While I’m too nervous to customize the charging case of my own Liberty 2 Pros, I love seeing the designs this very creative fan has painted on his charging cases. The photos are definitely worth checking out if you haven’t seen them yet.

- Awards of the Week -
This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @InsideTech A very cool shot of Liberty 2 Pro! Thanks for sharing :clap:

Thread of the Week: @Duane_Lester It may not be about Soundcore specifically, but this thread put a smile on everyone’s faces and made the Collective an even brighter place to be!

Giveaway Winner: @Stambo Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update and congrats to the people mentioned. I subscribed can’t wait to see what happens with the channel.

2 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes:
Also subscribed the YT Channel

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the mentioned…

Subbed on YouTube also :grin:

3 Likes

Grats to alland will join the YouTube channel soon. (no time as getting kids ready for school )

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah, congrats to those who win

2 Likes

Great updates on Coupon redemption and Youtube channel - I have subscribed! Thanks @Hannah !!

Congratulations to @InsideTech @Duane_Lester @Stambo :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats to the weekly winners! I’ve subscribed to the YouTube channel, so let the fun begin!!

2 Likes

I am your 21st subscriber. I hope to stay that way but kids have taken over some of my accounts for their own purpose (which mostly to keep track of their access)

2 Likes

I too have it the same way :rofl: one single account logged into Youtube on multiple devices - Rokus, Fire TVs …

2 Likes

Thank you for the update @Hannah , subscribed to the YouTube acct. :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, subscribed to the Youtube channel as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah :+1:
Congrats to the winners @InsideTech @Duane_Lester @Stambo :clap:

3 Likes

I’m Subscriber # 28 :+1:

2 Likes

Up to 30 now, it will get there. Probably need to start posting some more videos on here to get more people crossing over. But it will take a little bit of time.

damn, @jercox and @Shenoy be topping the refferal list every month… they must have a collection stash by now lol… congrats

1 Like