Core Update 25 | Win Liberty 2 Pro, Gaming, and PartyCast Technology

Hi everyone,

It’s the beginning of a new month and we’ve got lots of news and awards to hand out this week, so let’s get right into it:

- Soundcore News -

Introducing PartyCast Technology
Have you thought about using your speakers in any of these ways? Go get inspired now and learn a bit about what makes PartyCast so cool :star:

Soundcore Goes Gaming
Can’t decide between Strike 1 and Strike 3? @Will has done all the hard work for you here.

Create Soundcore’s Hashtag
Submit your hashtag ideas and if yours gets selected, you’ll receive a very special pair of Liberty 2 Pros :star_struck:

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: @Ice Thanks for writing “Big, Bigger, Biggest boom The Infini Pro by Soundcore”, it’s a very in-depth and knowledgeable review!

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Tank This photo of Flare 2 is seriously cool! If anyone else has a Flare 2, it would be great to see some creative shots of it :+1:

Thread of the Week: @gANKster Congrats! Both for winning Thread of the Week, and also for your achievement!

Honorable Mention: @jercox Thanks for sharing this article from CNET and don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Giveaway Winner: No giveaway this week.

Monthly Referral Leaderboard—February Top 10

1. @jercox
  2. @Shenoy
  3. @Ice
  4. @TechMan
  5. @Duane_Lester
  6. @Unnamed
  7. @Rteets93
  8. @Stambo
  9. @element321
  10. @Chiquinho

Congrats to you all!

@jercox @Shenoy @Ice need to private message Lawrence with their email and delivery address, and for @TechMan @Duane_Lester @Unnamed @Rteets93 @Stambo @element321 @Chiquinho you’ll receive your giveaway tickets by Wednesday.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update as always. Congrats to the people mentioned.

3 Likes

A real miracle I got in the top ten list without any support from “social media”.
But it will be a long and hard way to have earned so many points I can use those to get something.
But I dont care.
Material things are NOT IMPORTANT in our lives.
Health is the only thing that counts, especially in my age!

Congratulation to all other members who were winning.

10 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Thank you for the weekly update @Hannah

You may want to update the review link here, it is pointing to PartyCast Page instead of this :point_down:

1 Like

Thank you @Hannah for the Core Update and thanks for the award for my Review. :bowing_man:
As mentioned by @Shenoy the link has to be updated to point the correct post.
Congrats to all other winners :clap: ":+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and for picking my infinity photo for gallery of the week. And congrats to everyone else who won

2 Likes

Yay! I made the Core update! Thanks @hannah! :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the other winners, and thanks for the weekly update.

@Chiquinho You can create a twitter account without any significant effort. You don’t have to follow anyone or use it as social media if you don’t want to. With your magnetic personality, you will have a following in no time.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the update @Hannah.

1 Like

I can’t believe that’s my photo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this weeks choosen :ok_hand:

1 Like

thanks for the heads up!

I could, but how can I “influence” , if I dont get my hands on items I should talk about. :thinking:

If I would be greedy only to receive free donations, I would have given up this forum.

1 Like

I have seen some pictures of your collection, and the stories of all the pieces your family has taken from you. Clearly you do some influencing already. Just start spreading that influence a little farther. :wink: