Core Update 26 | Customized Liberty 2 Pro Winner Announcement, $ For Your Feedback and More

Happy Monday everyone!

I’m covering Hannah on today’s Core Update. As usual, we’ve got a lot to cover off, so let’s dive in …

- Soundcore News -

Soundcore Hashtag Competition
Wow! This one really took me by surprise. With close to 100 comments and almost 1000 views we clearly caught your imagination, and that doesn’t even include the 100 comments we also received on Facebook!

So, first and foremost, a massive thanks to all of you for giving your feedback. We reviewed all of the comments we received and it means a lot to know we have a hardcore following that really knows and understands what we’re about.

My personal favorite hashtag to win was #LozForPresident. Just has a certain ring to it, can’t quite put my finger on why… But, alas, for some strange reason everybody else seemed to disagree (sorry @roguestatic).

Joking aside, a lot of the entries expressed a similar sentiment, which related to Soundcore’s mission of wanting to provide the best possible listening experiences at a price point that doesn’t break the bank.

There were two in particular that we thought came closest to hitting the mark.

The first was the very first comment left on the thread, by @apsavarese, and that was #SoundForAll

The second was a Facebook comment by Daniel Sloop, which was #MakeEveryoneAnAudiophile

So, we combined these into the following: #AudiophileForAll

From a social media perspective, we think this is memorable and easily useable, whilst from a branding perspective, we think this hits the mark on our brand mission.

This will now become the official brand hashtag you see us using most often, especially on Instagram.

A big thanks and congratulations to @apsavarese and Daniel Sloop :confetti_ball: We have a few editions of the customized Christmas Liberty 2 Pro set aside for you to choose from. Please reach out to me via direct message and I’ll get that sent out to you as soon as we can.

We’re also giving a runners up prize to @Rhyse_Simpson, for his entry, #AffordableFidelity. I’ll be awarding your profile with 20 giveaway tickets shortly.

The Unbearable Lightness of Headphones - Survey
Earn $ off Soundcore products by completing this headphone survey :headphones:

World Hearing Day
Check out these top tips for protecting your :ear:.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: Congrats to @arkiroy who shared this awesome image of the white Liberty 2 Pro!

Thread of the Week: Thanks to @jercox for spotting this article on Flare 2 by CNN!

Honorable Mention: @Shenoy shared a great deal and CNET article on the all new PowerConf.

Giveaway Winner: Congrats to @Jaymtaylor91. Drop me a direct message for your prize :gift:

That’s it for this week. Let me know how you’re dealing with those Monday blues down in the comments. With the ongoing issues being caused by the Coronavirus we hope you and your families are safe :v:

11 Likes

Thanks for the update @Loz and congrats to the winners.

4 Likes

get to all the winners

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, WOW. Just WOW. Thank you guys so much for selecting my hashtag! I seriously had so much fun creating them. And congrats to Mr. Sloop as well :fist_right::boom::fist_left: The Soundcore community is such an amazing group of people, you all inspire me every day to be a better and more involved tech consumer.

Stay safe with COVID 19 y’all, and wash your hands! :open_hands:

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners :clap:
#SoundForAll :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll still fight the good fight for you @Loz

4 Likes

Congrats to all the people mentioned and to the winners. Congrats to the winners. Glad to have an update today.

3 Likes

congratulations to the winners!

4 Likes

Congrats on the win @apsavarese, and to all the other winners!

Have a great week everyone!

5 Likes

Thanks @Loz for the core update!

Congratulations to all the winners of hashtag contest @apsavarese Daniel @Rhyse_Simpson and to week’s award winners @arkiroy @jercox @Jaymtaylor91

6 Likes

3 Likes

Holly cow I never expected this! I really did a lot of thinking into it though. I remember the first time I bought a pair of good over the ear headphones. Some audio technica m50x’s (before I had ever heard of soundcore :grimacing:) Ever since then I have been obsessed with great sound. I have been eyeing the liberty 2 pros for quite some time. I also have found myself a single father of 2 so they were out of my price range. Needless to say this is such an amazing gift. Thanks for your help in this one @apsavarese. :fist: And thank you sound soundcore for picking our hashtags! Also shootout to Jerry Rig Everything for introducing me to soundcore
:iphone::hammer::man_bald:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, especially @apsavarese and @Sloop_d!! Your combined efforts would be seen all over Soundcore communities from now on. :clap:

And @Sloop_d welcome to the Soundcore forum! Once you get your pair of Liberty 2 Pro and put it in your ears and play some music, you’d be blown far away wearing this expression… :open_mouth: or even this :scream: Prepare yourself. :joy:

And please do post a picture of your special edition L2P once both of you receive it yeah… I’m sure the others would love to take a peek at it as well. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wew runner up :smiley: congrats @apsavarese and @Sloop_d and the other winners. Thanks @Shenoy :ok_hand::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Nice hashtag, #audiophileforall is well chosen, and excellent work filtering through way too many crazy suggestions. Congrats to @apsavarese for getting the closest suggestion out there, and props to the soundcore team for giving out the reward even though the final product wasn’t identical to the suggestion.

And thanks for thread of the week, congrats to the other winners.

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone, I loved reading all the different hashtag suggestions, although it made it difficult to choose just one!

5 Likes

Dang, I really thought my #LiberateYourEars would win…
Congrats to all of the winners.

3 Likes