Core Update 27 | Vote For Your Favorite Song, An Exciting Announcement, and More

Hi everyone,

Before we start, I’d like to invite you all to our first ever Amazon livestream on Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 at 5pm PT :tada: We’ll create a thread here on the community before the livestream starts so it’s easy for you to tune in, plus there will be an exclusive discount for the product we review!

- Soundcore News -

#NewMusicFriday | Share and Win
You’ve been sharing your favorite songs over the past few days and today we’ve created a poll on the post. Head over to the post and vote for your favorite song as the people who recommended the top 3 songs will all win giveaway tickets!

How Well Do You Know Soundcore? Earbud Edition
Find out how well you know our earbuds with this fun quiz :thinking:

Soundcore in Spring Photo Contest
Another reminder that our Spring Photo Contest has begun. Start snapping photos and sharing!

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @jercox Congrats! You’ll receive 25 giveaway tickets as per the Soundcore in Spring Photo Contest rules and the usual Points and Notes for winning Gallery Upload of the Week.

Thread of the Week: @Duane_Lester who spotted another brand using “Soundcore” as a name for a product it was selling on eBay and Amazon. Great detective work! :face_with_monocle:

Giveaway Winner: @Rteets93 Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

5 Likes

In those days, when many have to stay at home, there should be created more competitions.
It doesnt matter what kind of prizes winners will get.

Fun and Thrill!

Congrats to the winners.

@Duane_Lester will get a badge : “Tracking dog” :joy:

Has that spring contest ended, because @jercox won it? (Congratulations!!!)

4 Likes

Thanks for the update Hannah. Congrats to the people mentioned.
@Chiquinho no there are multiple winners since the photo contest doesn’t end till April 30th. My guess is a winner each week?

4 Likes

this is just the first of (hopefully) many winners!

4 Likes

I appreciate the mention and grats to all of the winners.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and congrats to those who won.

I gotta get out and take some “Spring” like photos

1 Like

I have to wait till my tiny cherry tree gets blossoms.
This is a great scenery.

Stay in good heath!

1 Like

Congrats on all the winners! I’m sad that I forgot to enter the music game…

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks for the Core update, having my coffee now :coffee:

Weather is not good over hear, with rain… hopefully once we have a sunny week, will plan a Spring photo…
Soundcore with lot (at least some) :sunflower::white_flower::wilted_flower:

3 Likes

You could take a photo of an IPX-rated speaker! :wink:

2 Likes

Speakers are IPX-rated, … but I am not :wink:

its a great idea, let me check if i can do with an umbrella :umbrella:

Thank you @Chiquinho :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah, congarts to the winners @jercox @Duane_Lester and @Rteets93 :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats to winners! Hoping spring will get here fast. Its shy this far north.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Gallery pick, congrats to the other winners! Hope to see lots more spring pictures in the next two months, and look forward to the first live stream!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congratulations to the winners!

1 Like

I need a %30 off coupon for a Liberty Pro 2 Please. :laughing::heart_eyes: