Core Update 29 | A Huge Announcement, Giveaways, and Livestream News

Hi everyone,

We’ve got a busy week coming up here on the community! So let’s get straight into today’s update:

Soundcore News

Something Big Starts Tomorrow
If anyone here follows Linus Tech Tips on Instagram you may have spotted that he’s shared a couple of clues with his fans which may hint at our next big Collective event. You may have even seen a post about these hints here on the Collective :thinking: Come back tomorrow when we’ll reveal everything! :100::star:

Amazon Livestream
On Wednesday we’ll be back with another Amazon Livestream and this week we’ll be reviewing all the must-have tech for staying at home. This time, we’ll be featuring products from other Anker brands and we’ll also post a link here on the Collective so you can watch it easily.

New Music Friday
The poll is now open! Vote for your favorite and the top 3 songs will receive giveaway tickets!

:point_right: Vote here :point_left:

TLD Limited Edition Liberty 2 Pro
Make sure you join the giveaway to get your hands on our latest limited edition Liberty 2 Pro earphones.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @jercox Another great shot! You’ll receive 25 giveaway tickets as per the Soundcore in Spring Photo Contest rules and the usual Points and Notes for winning Gallery Upload of the Week.

Thread of the Week: @TechMan Thanks for sharing a very informative guide about how to burn-in speakers.

Honorable Mentions:
@jercox For sharing some interesting information about current trends.

@TubeTechie For this excellent video review of Soundcore Trance!

8 Likes

Grats to all of the winners. I was right about @TechMan getting the thread of the week.

4 Likes

I also had a feeling that @TechMan would be blowing us all away with that one, he clearly deserved it with the effort and attention to detail.

Thanks for the photo selection @Hannah and @Loz, great to be appreciated.

And good call highlighting the New Music Friday poll here. Looking forward to the other big news when it drops!

5 Likes

I am surprised that the amount of people that has entered the most recent giveaway. It is sitting at about 1000. I would have thought it would have be about 4-5 thousand by now.

@jercox, I liked that picture as well. As I stated, I had a dogwood that has some nice looking flowers on it that I was going to take some pictures of it but most of the flowers blew most flowers to the ground.

3 Likes

Thanks! The dogwoods here are a mixed lot, the one in front is just coming into bloom now, and I think we have two in the back that haven’t started yet. Others are done already.

3 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners this week!

Thanks for selecting my thread :blush:. I really enjoyed making it.

3 Likes

Dang was hoping my gallery pic was picked this week. Congrats @jercox. Congrats to all others as well.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, well deserved :clap:

@Duane_Lester you are turning into a real detective :+1: getting better with predictions as well

@Unnamed Keep trying, i loved your pics in Gallery!

4 Likes

I did like that shot. Beautiful flowers. I would have said the earbuds looked like insects inside.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah… seems a lot is going to happen this week and am really excited :star_struck:
@Shenoy already shared some clues :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Congrats @TechMan @jercox @Duane_Lester @TubeTechie for making to the list :clap:

7 Likes

@Ice thanks for the mention :blush: Social media Twitter & Instagram are faster these days and go - to news for me.

As always, we are here to help :smiley: bring the news from Twitter Instagram or Facebook into Anker / Soundcore Communities to give the hints and clues :wink:

4 Likes

Excited to hear all the news!!!

3 Likes

Great to have you in the Collective, Jonny! We’ve awarded your profile with the Influencer badge. Head over to your settings to feature it publicly :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that! Thank you guys!!! I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

I CANNOT wait for news! Very excited

4 Likes

Sup JDubb!!!

3 Likes

Sup dude!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @TubeTechie,

You may want to add your channel address to your profile. This way anybody can navigate easily to your channel. :+1:

2 Likes

I think it’s on there now! Thank you! Let me know if I messed up!

1 Like