Core Update 3 | The Countdown Has Begun

Hope you all had a great weekend!

It was a busy week here on the Collective, so here’s a quick round-up of things you might have missed:

- Collective News -

Soundcore Goes to New York

@will made his writing debut on the Collective by dropping the bombshell that Soundcore is going to New York and the whole Collective is invited. Remember to set your alarms for 4PM EDT on September 25th, so you can join us at this very special event :us: :partying_face:

Fitting Audiophile Sound Into True Wireless Earphones

Exclusive interview with @rock.gao, General Manager of Headphones, and @hank_han, Senior Acoustic Engineer. They gave us a behind the scenes look at some of the challenges our team has faced while creating our new true-wireless earphones.

Anker’s Charging Tech Inside Liberty 2nd Generation

We recap Soundcore’s history and how Anker’s charging tech will feature in our new releases.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: This week’s best review goes to @TheBeardedTechGuy for his Amazon review of the Soundcore Infini Pro! Don’t forget to upload your reviews to the Review section in your profile if you’d like to be considered for Review of the Week.

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Seth22 The pup and the Soundcore 2 and the follow-up, The pup and the Flare! Your dog is adorable! And we’re glad she’s a fan of Soundcore, even if she can’t join the community herself :dog:

Best Thread of the Week: This Pirate’s Day thread by @gANKstER was extremely current! Good job.

Giveaway Winner: @CrypticDan - please message @Loz directly to claim your prize.

Congratulations to everyone, and good luck for next week!

- Deals and Steals -

250 Prize Launch Party: Don’t forget it’s the final week of the 250 prize launch party! As we enter the home stretch competition is really heating up and it’s very close between quite a few of you, so keep doing everything you can to stay ahead :slight_smile:

Who is excited for September 25th? Let me know your expectations in the comments below.

5 Likes

Awesome! ‘Gratz winners!

I’m super exited for the livestream, but sadly it won’t be live for me…

I hope to win one of the 250 prizes :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So close to the launch!!!

Well that’s looking quite likely at the moment haha :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for another great update @Hannah & congrats to this weeks winners!

Will certainly be checking out the Soundcore event on the 25th Sept :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Unless 249 people are hogging referrals til the end, I think you are fine. LOL

1 Like

Nice updates! Congratulations winners!

1 Like

Congrats Winners and thanks @Hannah for update. I can’t wait for the 25th to see the launch!

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the update and congrats to those who won. I cant wait for the live event, I already allotted time to watch…hopefully it’s not too too long and I can still snag a few z’s before work.
And as we close out the competition it’s crazy tight, I just hope I can still finish in the top 10…I want that mystery prize, whatever it may be, not to mention the swag collection.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates @Hannah can we expect these every week going now?
Congratulations winners !!

Yep. In the weekly drawing page, it says that the winner will be announced in this post every week

3 Likes

Thanks @TechMan

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

New here, hope to meet all of you and get to know more on soundcore, was referred here…

Welcome to The Collective! :partying_face:

hopefully i win something haha

Thanks @Hannah !! Fela (the pup) was so excited to hear she won! I hope it doesn’t go to her head :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only one day to go! :alarm_clock:

It’s only the 23rd via eastern time zone (the time zone of the event) so it still two days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, the Core Update will be released every week :star2: