Core Update 30 | #100Flare2 Giveaway, Working From Home, and More

Hi everyone,

This week’s Core Update is finally here, thanks for your patience. Last week was a busy week for us here on the Collective and it’s been really fun seeing all your reactions to our latest event :partying_face:

Soundcore News

What Would You Do With 100 Speakers?
Linus Tech Tips has already shown us what he would do, but what about you guys? Don’t forget to join the giveaway here.

What’s Your Top Tip For Working From Home?
Join us in sharing your favorite tips and even photos of your home office setup (like @Shenoy and @Chiquinho) to help us all figure out how to work better from home! :house: :computer:

New Music Friday—Vote For Your Favorite Song
Thanks for all the suggestions in last week’s post. This week I’ve added the poll directly to the Core Update to make it even easier for you to vote for your favorite.

(P.S. We’ll still share the winners in this Friday’s post.)

• Lockdown Sessions - Set You Free (N-Trance)
  • Sister Rosetta Tharpe- Didn’t It Rain?
  • Bill Withers - Lean On Me
  • Bill Withers - Ain’t No Sunshine
  • ZAYN - Dusk Till Dawn ft. Sia
  • The Last Goodbye - Billy Boyd
  • Alexander Lindo - Miracle
  • Grand Escape by RADWIMPS feat. Toko Miura
  • Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins - Poor Boy Blues
  • John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads
  • Artists Of Then, Now & Forever - Forever Country
  • Majical Cloudz - Downtown
  • Ellie Goulding, blackbear - Worry About Me
  • bill wurtz - might quit

0 voters

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Duane_Lester Is there anything prettier than cherry blossom in spring? Thanks for sharing your photo with us :cherry_blossom: You’ll receive 25 giveaway tickets as per the Soundcore in Spring Photo Contest rules and the usual Points and Notes for winning Gallery Upload of the Week.

Thread of the Week: @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS Thanks for your question and feedback. You know that we love to hear from you as your opinions and experiences are extremely valuable to us.

Honorable Mention:
@TubeTechie Thanks for the great video review of Flare 2. If you guys haven’t watched it yet, go check it out here.

@Salseca Welcome to the Collective and I’m glad you’re enjoying your first pair of Soundcore earphones :grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats to all winners, but especially to @Duane_Lester.

6 Likes

Congrats to all.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats all named :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congratulations to @Duane_Lester @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS

Well done @TubeTechie @Salseca for the mentions!

EDIT:

Question:

@Hannah - we had couple of great reviews - one for Trance and one for Flare 2

These were great reviews in last 1 week or so ! Why have these not featured as Review of the Week?

4 Likes

I believe to be counted as reviews, they have to be submitted to the reviews section of your profile, right? Not just posted on here?

There was some back and forth on how that worked before, I think most people still don’t really know what to do with that.

Grats to all winners.

I have say I can not wait to get the badge so that I can be with the great Gallery winners such as @Chiquinho, @jercox, @TaborTech, @element321, @ndalby and others.

Some of my pics, I tried to be different on some and they did not turn out as I would want them to be. LOL

4 Likes

I agree with @jercox. I think @TubeTechie and @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS all put them under a thread. I do not think they linked that thread to the review section under the profile thus it did not qualify as a review of the week. I have seen a lot of reviews that could have been review of the week throughout the weeks but I do not think they were done under review of the week thus the reason why we have only 4 winners for review of the week.

1 Like

Thank you for the mention!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Shenoy and everyone! I’ll look into the review of the week thing.

2 Likes

good points @jercox @Duane_Lester

@TubeTechie May be when you find time, review this link here posted by @Loz on how to submit the reviews, and for future submit them here… you do an awesome job of reviewing products and these should definitely be featured :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Shenoy I’ll definitely check out the link!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats all the winners and @Duane_Lester & @el_jefe_reviews

1 Like

congratulations winners!

1 Like

Good link, but now he will be competing with all the rest of us, which isn’t fair at all… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah
And congrats to all those who won. Well deserved wins

1 Like

How are you feeling @Tank?

Im feeling much better, save for a headache here and there. Thanks for asking

1 Like

Glad to know, take care then :slight_smile: