Core Update 34 | #SoundcoreSessions, Livestream Announcement, and More

Hi everyone,

This week’s a very busy one so let’s get straight into it:

Soundcore News

Soundcore Sessions Begins!
The first of our livestream concerts begins today at 5PM PST. We’ve joined up with Krish Sharma and BYG Music to host a weeklong series of livestreams with some up and coming artists. Watch the livestream and learn more about our first artist, Katrina Burgoyne, here.

This Week’s Amazon Livestream
Another of our Grammy Award winning audio engineers, Ignacio “Nacho” Molino is joining us on this week’s livestream to talk about Liberty 2 Pro and how he produces music! It’s happening on Wednesday May 13 at 6PM PT. More information (and the link to watch) will be posted nearer the time so don’t forget to check the Collective on Wednesday :star_struck:

Share Your Story | #LookUpLockDown Week 3
Share your lockdown stories for a chance to win prizes!

The Story Behind the #LockdownBox
Want a sneak peek into how we make an idea come alive? @Loz has done a deep dive into how we made the #LockdownBox :gift:

And if you haven’t already, check out the video here:

Also, Unbox Therapy gave us a shout out in another video:

:partying_face:

New Music Friday | Vote For Your Favorite!
Thanks to everyone who added their favorite song of the week to this thread. I’ve gathered together all the entries for you guys to vote for your favorite :arrow_down:

• Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around The Clock
  • Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home
  • Ray Stevens - The Mississippi Squirrel Revival
  • Dua Lipa - Physical
  • Blue Swede - Hooked on a Feeling
  • Katherine McPhee - Over It
  • Krewella - Alibi (Far Out Remix)
  • Dua Lipa - Break My Heart
  • Carpenters - Close To You
  • The King Singers - The Boxer
  • Little Richard - Tutti Frutti

0 voters

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @Shenoy We loved this photo of PowerConf!

Thread of the Week: @gANKster had a great idea, check it out here and add your suggestions :musical_note::notes:

Giveaway Winner: @ncro Please send a direct message to @Loz with your email and delivery address!

Last Month’s Leaderboard Winners:

1st Place - @Shenoy

2nd Place - @jercox

3rd Place - @unknownx

Please contact @Loz via direct message to share your email and delivery address with him so we can send your prize to you asap.

4th–10th Place:
@Duane_Lester @TechMan @Unnamed @Ice @Chiquinho @Seth22 @Stambo win 5 Giveaway Tickets each :tickets:

Congratulations to you all!

9 Likes

Thanks for the update. Really missed last weeks for the holiday. Congrats to all mentioned.

4 Likes

Yeah, it felt weird not writing one as well!

3 Likes

First congratulations to all winners.
My Giveaway tickets are growing.
Hope there will be something to win in the future I can donate to family members and/or friends.

3 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners this week! Enjoy your rewards!

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Grats to you all

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Hannah and congrats to the winners :clap:
Love the Unboxing of #Lockdownbox :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you @Hannah for the core update, Nice to see PowerConf being photo selected for Gallery upload of the week , thanks again!

Congratulations to all the winner!! @gANKster @ncro @jercox @unknownx @Duane_Lester @TechMan @Unnamed @Ice @Chiquinho @Seth22 @Stambo

Last week was a happening week with #lockdownbox and this week seems to be packed with livestreams.

Soundcore Crew @Loz are keeping the Soundcore Collective buzzing with lot of events :+1:

2 Likes

OMG!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY WON!!! THANK YOU SOUNDCORE!!! :joy::laughing::joy::laughing::clap::+1::ok_hand::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the other winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to all of you :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks, and congrats to @Shenoy - very nice shot of the powerconf.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners great job everyone

1 Like

Yay! I made thread of the week! Thanks @hannah ! :hugs:

2 Likes