Core Update 35 | Latest News and Awards of the Week

Hey everyone,

How are you all doing? I hope you all had a good weekend and are looking forward to the coming week :grinning:

Soundcore News

#LookUpLockDown Stories
Over the past few weeks, you’ve been sharing photos, videos, and stories about your lockdown experiences. You’ll be able to vote for your favorites tomorrow so today is your last chance to enter!

Soundcore Sessions Livestream
Last week, we shared a livestream each day featuring Katrina Burgoyne, Lauren Jenkins, JP Castillo, Alyssa Trahan, and Styles Haury. They’re still available to watch now so click on these links if you haven’t checked them out yet (or if you want to rewatch).

Did you enjoy the concerts? Would you like to see regular livestreams? And what genre of music do you want to hear? Let us know in the comments below :arrow_down:

New Music Friday
Vote for your favorite song from Friday’s post and the top 3 songs will receive Giveaway Tickets:

• Peter Schilling - Major Tom
  • Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber - Stuck with U
  • Dax - Joker
  • The Dirty Heads - Sloth’s Revenge
  • Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
  • The Hollies - Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress
  • bill Wurtz - long long long journey
  • Avi Kaplin - Otherside
  • Maren Morris - The Bones

0 voters

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners…

Gallery of the Week: @Vin We love this photo of your JRE Limited Edition Liberty 2 Pros! :partying_face:

Thread of the Week: @Shenoy wrote a very detailed post about Stereo Pairing and PartyCast. Check it out here :clap:

:musical_note::notes:

8 Likes

Don’t forget to share your feedback and ideas for future livestreams with us!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Hannah. :blush: If anyone wondered what the green thing at the top-left corner is, it’s part of a plant on the table that made its way into the picture for some reason. :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats on your win!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah (the live streams were great!) and congrats to @Vin & @Shenoy on the wins :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update and to all mentioned.

4 Likes

Grats to all of the winners and as stated the Livestream were great as well.

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :innocent::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the core update @Hannah and selecting the Stereo Pairing Vs PartyCast Thread.

Congratulations to @Vin for beautiful shot of limited edition JRE L2P

Great music livestreams, :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Congrats @Shenoy and @Vin on the win!

3 Likes

Congrats to @Shenoy and @Vin.

3 Likes

Thanks Hannah! I loved the livestreams last week and I think we should try and make that a regular occurrence!

3 Likes

All of Music livestreams were good, though all were great, excellent talents but my favorites music livestreams were Lauren Jenkins and Alyssa Trahan :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’d definitely like to see some rock bands on the livestream in the future

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, an excellent choice of thread and a very sharp photo for this week.

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners! Well deserved wins

100% agree. Loved @iamlaurenjenkins one about “The Bar”!

1 Like

Yeah defo need a wider range of music. We’ll need to work on that in the future.