Core Update 36 | Winners Revealed and a Big Announcement

Hi everyone,

Let’s begin with a big announcement!

If you follow @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS on Twitter then you’ll already know that we sent him a sample of Spirit Dot 2 to test…So, what does this all mean?

Well, I can exclusively announce that Spirit Dot 2 and Spirit X2 are finally coming to Soundcore.com and our Amazon store :clap:

Keep checking the Collective this week for some more fun surprises!

Soundcore News

#LookUpLockDown Stories Winners
You voted over the past week and here are the results:

Best Quote: @jrtigger316

Best Photo: @Fuu_bar

Best Video: @unknownx

Congratulations to you all! Please send @Loz a private message with your email, delivery address, and which Liberty 2 Pro style you’d like!

A quick note, we had some reports of cheating which we take very seriously. If anyone is caught cheating in polls, they will face a one-month suspension from the Collective.

What’s Your Dream Live Show?
@Will asked us a very tough question “If you could see any band or artist, who would you choose?” If you’ve figured it out, go leave a comment on this thread.

New Music Friday
Vote for your favorite song! Check out this post to find out more! We’ll announce the Top 3 songs in Friday’s post :partying_face:

• The Beach Boys - Fun Fun Fun
  • Smash Mouth - All Star
  • Madison Beer - Selfish
  • Jonas Brothers ft KAROL G - X
  • Postmodern Jukebox - Dream On
  • Luke Combs - Six Feet Apart
  • Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
  • GUNSHIP - Fly For Your Life

0 voters

Awards of the Week
This week’s winner are…

Gallery of the Week: @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS Thanks for sharing this great picture of Spirit Dot 2!

Thread of the Week: @graymatter asked the Collective for advice on which speaker to choose. If you’ve got advice, head over here.

Hope you all have a great week! Let me know how you’re doing in the comments below :arrow_down:

11 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah had a great weekend too:)

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Congrats to the winners. There’s a lot I need to catch up on been slacking😕

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the chosen winners!

Glad to hear the X2’s are finally on the way :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Hannah what happened to the weekly giveaways? Did I miss something about them? Or was there other events I missed :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My thoughts are that since they had the contest, part of the monthly budget went for some of the prizes.

3 Likes

I assumed the same - actually surprised this was posted today (holiday weekend), but I guess that is fairly limited to those in the US.

3 Likes

Makes sense I just haven’t been around much.

1 Like

Thank you for the Core Update @Hannah!!

Congratulations to the #LockupLockdown winners
@jrtigger316 @Fuu_bar @unknownx

Congratulations to @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS @graymatter

Nice to know the new headsets Spirit Dot 2 and X2 are finally coming to Soundcore and Amazon :sweat_smile: :clap::clap::clap:

After watching @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS review on Spirit Dot 2, really want to try these!

5 Likes

Thanks for the love @Hannah!

Make sure you guys check out those tracks and vote for your favorite!

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and congrats to those who won. Big ups to @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS for your video on the Spirit Dot 2, I knew I wanted them before but even more so now.

Can’t wait to get them and the spirit x2

3 Likes

Congratulation to all chosen winners.
Ready for the next round! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your respective prizes!

Glad to see the full release of the spirit X2 spirit dot 2 coming :clap:. Are they still going to get app support as was reported several months ago?

4 Likes

hmm did I win something? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, you did win this week’s Thread of the week!

If you go to your account setting / preference, for Points and Notes, You should see Participation points and Notes added, each has its benefits in the community.

Points - Gets you to improve rating on Leaderboard, go higher in levels

Notes - you can exchange them for Soundcore merchandise or coupons to use on Soundcore.com, you may check it on the same link

2 Likes

Weekly giveaways aren’t guaranteed, especially when there is another giveaway happening during the same period. For example, recent giveaways that we’ve had running concurrently:

• Daymare 1998
  • UAC Liberty 2 Pro (just finished)
  • LookUpLockdown (just finished)

Not to mention more events this week! These events should be enough to justify missing the weekly giveaway event in our opinion :smiley: Don’t want you guys to get spoilt now do we? :wink:

9 Likes

A cool feature for the collective would be if you added the links to the current giveaways / promotions on the weekly giveaway page.

3 Likes

Ah, okay. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the response @Loz

Sheds light on why we have not been seeing the activity in Giveaway section :bulb::bulb::bulb:… There has been lot more events and sounds fair…

2 Likes