Core Update 36 | Winners Revealed and a Big Announcement

I can’t wait for the spirit Dot 2’s!!! Defo gonna cop these! Release them already!!!

2 Likes

I forgot about the daymare giveaway.

1 Like

With the other stuff we have had it is overwhelming to remember them all. I think @Loz has kept us busy with the weekly live streams, the week worth of singers, keeping us up to day on new products, and finishing off some old contest.

For me it kept me pretty busy on here for the last month but I have also had a lot of job assignment and decent honeydo list that has kept me hopping as well for the last few weeks.

I like the Daymare contest myself as it has a game that is like RE. I have not played RE in a while as the newer games just did not hook me like RE did. Win or lose, I probably will grab it on Playstation or PC and give it a try.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update hannah and congrats to the other winners!

2 Likes

So much happening every week. Grats to the winners! And nice seeing the Spirit Dot 2! Have watched El Jefe’s review on day one and it looked pretty awesome!

Congrats to all the winners, enjoy your new headphones!

1 Like

@Loz what’s going on? still haven’t received the Liberty 2 pros…? :frowning::slightly_frowning_face:

You need to be patient it will come. When they did their contest when soundcore was started it took a few since they had a lot of thing going on. Since they are finishing up two contest as well, I would guess it will take longer. I am guessing they will wait till they get verification from the Daymare contest winners and send them all out at once.

As stated just a guess.

1 Like

You should get them within a few weeks :slightly_smiling_face:. Gotta be patient. Prizes like that are not top priority (pair orders are) so they can take a while to come.

1 Like

@TechMan @Duane_Lester yes however, i messaged @Fuu_bar and @jrtigger316 and they’ve both received theirs though :woman_shrugging:

Ahh I see.

I would still give it a bit longer to see if they come (it varies based on location and stock in your country/state).

If it doesn’t come in the next week or so you can always message Lawrence to check in on it.

1 Like

You live in UK, so the delivery time could differ.
Be patient :grinning:

2 Likes