Core Update 37 | Winners, Winners, and More Winners

Hi everyone!

Can you believe it’s already June? I hope you enjoy the first Core Update of the month:

Soundcore News

Make Your Mark On Soundcore
Go take our short survey to share your thoughts and help shape future products :memo:

Get Some Workout Fuel!
Our new Spirit Dot 2 and Spirit X2 earbuds are finally launching in time for the summer so @Will shared some more detail about their features here. But that’s not all we’re doing to celebrate their release. We launched an event where you can win a code to buy Spirit Dot 2 for just $1/£1/1€. It ends today (June 1st, 2020), so if you live in the US, UK, or Germany go enter here if you haven’t already!

We also had a mini giveaway where one lucky Collective member could win a pair of Spirit Dot 2. Congratulations @Seth22! Make sure you contact @Loz via direct message with your email and delivery address.

New Music Friday—Vote For Your Favorite Song!
You know what to do! Your fellow Collective members shared lots of songs over on this post and now it’s time to vote for your favorite :point_down:

• Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
  • Ellie Goulding - Hanging On (I SEE MONSTAS Remix)
  • Meatloaf - Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through
  • Sia - Cheap Thrills
  • Brian Stokes Mitchell - Make Them Hear You
  • Buddy Guy - Damn Right I’ve Got The Blues
  • Ludacris - S.O.T.L.
  • Don McLean - American Pie
  • The Midnight - Nocturnal
  • Machine Gun Kelly - Bloody Valentine
  • Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand

0 voters

Awards of the Week:
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @English_Dan_Reviews Thanks for sharing this video! Everyone should go check it out :star:

Thread of the Week: @Salseca Thanks for starting this conversation about EQ settings :clap:

May Leaderboard Winners:

1st Place - @Shenoy

2nd Place - @jercox

3rd Place - @TechMan

Please contact @Loz via direct message to share your email and delivery address with him so we can get your prize to you asap!

4th - 10th Places:
@Duane_Lester @unknownx @Ice @Unnamed @ndalby @Chiquinho @Seth22 win 5 Giveaway Tickets each.

Daymare 1998 Winners
Keep an eye out for an email within the next 24 - 48 hours which we’ll be sending out to the winners!

12 Likes

There were so many winners this week! Congratulations to you all :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats to the mentioned people. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and many congrats to those who won this past week. I hope I can get the spirit dot2, I would only need the spirit x2 to complete my tws collection…well save for all the revisions and name change between vendors

2 Likes

Congratulations to the mentioned winners.
Hope I can use those “Giveaways” some day.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the mentioned :+1:

Congrats to those who won this week! Enjoy your goodies!

Congrats to all the winners and the potential winner for the Daymare contest ascwell.

Thanks for the update @Hannah
Lot of winners this week, congratulations to all :clap:

A nice 5 way race with just 9 votes right now. With 4 people at 2 votes and 1 with one vote. Bloody Valentine getting the extra percent due to probably being the first one voted on and to make it come out to be 100.

1 Like

congrats winners!

Thank you @Hannah for the core update, a lot of winners this week :clap:

Congratulations to all the winners :clap: @Seth22 (Double congrats Seth22 on Spirit Dot 2 & Tickets) @English_Dan_Reviews @Salseca @jercox @TechMan @Duane_Lester @unknownx @Ice @Unnamed @ndalby @Chiquinho

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners great job everyone

Thank you!

1 Like

Why were the spirit x2s announced to he available on Amazon last week? I had to call customer service to get an answer on release and they told me end of June.

This is not how you treat your devoted community

At a certain point, don’t you run out of ears to put that complete collection into? I have a big family, so it seems endless here, but most people don’t have that issue…

Hey I may only have 2 ears, but all of my wireless earbuds get used. I have them placed throughout the house and car

Hehe!

Where ever you are you find some of your earbuds. :smiley:

Reminds me of my squirrels “storing” nuts, acorns and beechnuts all over the garden.
But often they forgot where they buried their treasures. :rofl:
Then little trees show up.

2 Likes

My motto. Always have some earbuds within arms reach :smirk:

2 Likes