Core Update 39 | Upcoming Events and Vote For Your Favorite Song

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend wherever you are in the world! Father’s Day is coming up this weekend so of course, we’ll have some excellent deals for you on this week’s Amazon livestream. Remember to check it out on Wednesday and as usual, @Loz will share the link on the Collective beforehand.

Soundcore News

Share Your Gym Soundtracks!
@Will asked us to share our favorite gym songs this week, so if like me you need a whole lot of musical motivation to get through a workout, don’t forget to check out the recommendations and add your own :thinking:

New Music Friday: The Vote
I love checking out the diverse selection of songs that get shared every week. If you spot a song you love, you know what to do! Vote for it in the poll and the top 3 songs will be rewarded with Giveaway Tickets on Friday!

• Creedence Clearwater Revival - Suzie Q
  • Jason Mraz - Look For The Good
  • Journey - Don’t Stop Believin’
  • Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
  • Postmodern Jukebox - Stacy’s Mom (Cover)
  • Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
  • Bobby McFerrin - Don’t Worry Be Happy
  • Yellow Claw - Both Of Us Ft. STORi
  • Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
  • The XX - Angels
  • Timmy Trumpet & KSHMR - The Prayer
  • Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

0 voters

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: Congratulations to @Shenoy for this excellent GIF of Spirit Dot 2! We hope you enjoy using your new earbuds :star_struck:

Thread of the Week: @ghostchant shared their first opinions of Spirit Dot 2 in this thread. Make sure you check it out!

A quick reminder: if you want your review to be counted for Review of the Week, make sure you leave reviews in the ‘Reviews’ section. Not sure how to do that? Go to your profile and click on the ‘Reviews’ tab.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update Hannah. Congrats to all mentioned users.

1 Like

Grats to the winners @ghostchant and @Shenoy. You guys had some stuff this week.

1 Like

Thank you for the update @Hannah and congratulations on winning @Shenoy and @ghostchant :clap:

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen winners!
@Shenoy and @ghostchant .

1 Like

Thank you for the Core update @Hannah :pray:

Congratulations to @ghostchant

There were some reviews posted, hope the reviewers posted them to the ‘Reviews’ tab on Profile. Notable one I saw were from @English_Dan_Reviews

Congrats to the winners, have a great week everyone!

Congrats to the winners! Excited to see what everyone comes up with for this week

Also if I try to add a review from the community to my profile tab under review it says that the link doesn’t match the platform. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

Congrats to this weeks winners!

@Hannah I have an idea. For the new music Friday, it would be fun if you added a theme. A few examples:

• Rock
  • modern pop
  • country
  • 50s-60s pop
  • swing
  • classical

Etc. etc… Then everyone has to post songs that follow that weeks theme.

5 Likes

I like that @TechMan. I think my genre is all over the place really. Plus some folks favorite genre may not be as popular as others (ie classical music). This way they can come to the forefront of the voting

Also if you think of it this way, we can listen to some tunes from different era and may find out we may like it better getting to hear certain conductors and tunes.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Still not sure what’s going on as this community is quite different from Anker but trying to figure out lol

oh cool! Thanks for the spotlight

1 Like

Soundcore Collective as name suggests, is focused on Soundcore Audio products, it is almost similar to Anker community except that everything is centered near and around music and sound, Gallery for pics of Soundcore products (this is my favorite section and we have requested this feature on Anker community :blush: ), threads for music of the week, themes, tech specs for Soundcore items, reviews, Competition for monthly leaderboard, weekly core updates with winners and more…

@Shivam_Shah Hope to see you here regularly on Soundcore Collective.

I’ll try to show some of my limited amount of Anker products I own. And for songs, well not for me because I don’t listen to English songs lol. But thanks for the quick overview

It’s not just English songs, it’s all different types of songs :wink:.

They even let me and @Chiquinho get away with classical music :laughing:.

If you ever have any questions about this forum, feel free to reach out and I’m sure people will help you get answers!

1 Like

Lol what about Hindi songs :joy:

Nice idea! I’ll get thinking of a theme for this week’s post :thinking:

1 Like

Feel free to share any songs you like, we love discovering new music on here!

2 Likes