Core Update 41 | Giveaway Winners and News!

Hi everyone,

We had a busy week last week and we’ve got lots more exciting things planned for the Collective over the summer! We’re also thinking about creating a Soundcore Spotify playlist, so let us know your thoughts on that—what kind of playlist would you like to see? Any specific genres or themes? Share your ideas in the comments section.

Soundcore News

The Best Musician Nobody Knows
If you haven’t shared your favorite lesser know artists yet, don’t forget to add yours here so we can all discover some new artists to support.

Rave Neo | The Ultimate Party Bluetooth Speaker
We released our new party speaker at Walmart last week so check out this post to find out everything you need to know about it :slightly_smiling_face:

New Music Friday | Vote For Your Favorite
You shared your favorite music on Friday and today we’ll vote on which songs deserve to be featured in this week’s top 3. Cast your vote wisely!

• New Found Glory - Hit Or Miss
  • Tom Petty - You Don’t Know How It Feels
  • Yasser Desai - Behe Chala
  • Arijit Singh - Lambiyaan Si Judaiyaan
  • Bon Jovi - Livin’ On A Prayer
  • Maroon 5 - Memories
  • Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
  • Nitti Gritti - All In (feat Jimmy Levy)
  • Chubby Checker - Let’s Twist Again
  • The Beatles - Ticket To Ride
  • Adele - Set Fire To The Rain

0 voters

Awards of the Week

This week’s winners…

Gallery of the Week: @ktkundy put the spotlight on Spirit Dot 2!

Thread of the Week: @matthew2ndson We were very excited to see a thread about your experiences with our new speaker (plus it’s also nice to meet new Collective members)!

Giveaway Winner: @Dez_S

Rave Neo Giveaway

We had loads of great entries for a word to sum up your “Ultimate Party” here on the Collective, but our favorite one is from @gobranj with the word: POPPIN’ :tada::tada:

And, over on Facebook and Twitter we asked you to come up with the Best Party Rule, so here are they are:

Facebook Winner: Julie Hawkins with “Number 1 party rule if it’s too loud you’re too old”

Twitter Winner: @atypicaltechie with “Always make sure to charge your speaker before”

For all the giveaway winners, please contact @sean.L via private message with your email and delivery address so we can get your prizes sent out asap!

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners.
The photo taken by @ktkundy is excellent!
Great to see a well known member of the family as winner of the Giveaway : @Dez_S

4 Likes

I agree, it’s an excellent photo!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Congrats to the mentioned people and the winners.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah !
Congratulations to the winners :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Cant believe I got photo of the week! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you for the update @Hannah

Congratulations to all the winners! @ktkundy @matthew2ndson @Dez_S @gobranj

6 Likes

Thanks for the update, nice to have my email blown up with more people checking out my review :rofl:

2 Likes

No way! Thanks, @Hannah! Congrats to the other winners as well :blush:

2 Likes

Poppin. I was close with hopping! Congrats to all the winners.

2 Likes

I was pretty close as well with Supercalisoundcoreificexpialidocious. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Great photo there @ktkundy

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Hannah and to the Community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There were some great party rules :rofl: congrats to the winners!

Love that photo @ktkundy :grin:

2 Likes

I think the only real rule is that it should be soundcore :wink:

1 Like

Who needs rules, just do it!