Core Update 45 | Giveaway Winners Announced!

Let’s start this week’s update with an awesome review of the latest Spirit workout earbuds from Flossy Carter:

Soundcore News

Why Are Eartips So Important?
Your comments in this thread are INCREDIBLE! You’ve made us all laugh so much with your creativity :joy: If you haven’t already, make sure you check it out here.

New Music Friday Playlist
Each week we add the songs you suggest to our Spotify playlist, so remember to follow and save it! We’re also thinking about starting a podcast so if you’ve got any ideas or suggestions for what kind of content you’d like to hear leave a comment below :thinking:

Feedback Wanted!
A reminder that we’re still collecting feedback for the community on this thread—don’t forget to add yours.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @Dez_S shared a photo of his new Rave Neo :sparkles:

Thread of the Week: @ktkundy Shared a great guide to equalizers, so get involved in the discussion now.

Giveaway Winner: @Razer Send @sean.L a message with your email and delivery address so we can get your prize to you asap!

The World’s Best Earbud Giveaway Winners

Facebook: Timothy Haun
Twitter: Jason Wenke

Collective Winners:
Please contact @sean.L with your delivery address, email address and the name of the earbuds you claimed.
@MissLilyStar
@cbsoccerguy55
@Rudy35
@Sascha26
@JaseYANG
@Duane_Lester
@ndalby
@Jessica_Nielsen
@TheSnarkyOne
@Tyler_Jacobsen

Name The Album:

10 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and the good news on selection, certainly a great way to start the week!

Congrats to the other named winners for the earbud giveaway and items of the week :+1:

Name the album is

Joanne by Lady Gaga

1 Like

Thank you @Hannah and the whole team for this Giveaway
What a unbelievable start in the week :smile:

Congrats to the other winners :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dang I really thought this was finally my chance to win a pair of L2Ps but I guess not. I’ll have to keep hoping they will have more giveaways for them or finally save up enough to splurge on them. Congrats to the winners! Happy to see @Duane_Lester and @ndalby winning. Congrats again to all the winners. Here is to another great week!

3 Likes

Thank you for the mention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well this is a great way to start the week. Congratulations to everyone and thanks Soundcore team!

1 Like

congratulation to the winners
@ktkundy -> There will be many more other chances to get this “object of desire” :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats @ndalby and @Duane_Lester on the win. Glad this was more of a community event, seem like we had a good chance for some of us to win. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the winners… @ktkundy, @ndalby & @Duane_Lester on th big wins …
Congrats to other winners …:tada:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, I guess I’ll have to wait in line for my lucky day :pleading_face:

1 Like

Grats on the winners. Nice pic as always @Dez_S, as well as @ktkundy for her thread.

@ndalby Grads on the giveaway win as well as well as the others that were winners.

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and great news… what a way to start the week :slight_smile:

Grats to the other winners too! esp @Duane_Lester and @ndalby.

Excited is an understatement

TS1

1 Like

I would like to thank @Loz and/or @sean.L for using my and @Fuu_bar photos in their social media. It was fun to see our humorous posts to @Loz post question on the community ending up on Instagram and Facebook.

2 Likes

Oh wow! This is amazing to see! Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners. And thanks to Soundcore as well for doing the giveaway. A really great way to introduce our great products to more people.

1 Like

Congrats to the many winners this week! Enjoy your loot!

2 Likes

Congratulation @Duane_Lester and @ndalby on the giveaway win along with other winners! Congrats to @ktkundy for getting the Thread of the Week again! Not my time this time but we are sure to see more giveaways soon. Thanks @Hannah for the update as usual!

1 Like

Well thanks and hopefully we can get you in the top 5 on the Nebula. Each time, I think we have you up there, he goes and get an influx of votes.

3 Likes

Yup saw that lol. 100+ votes overnight is quite absurd

2 Likes