Core Update 46 | Giveaway Winners Revealed!

It’s Monday again and the start of another busy week here on the Collective! Hopefully you’re all excited for the week ahead—you never know, we might even have another giveaway on the way :thinking:

Soundcore News

What’s New with Spirit Workout Earbuds?
Check out the best reviews of Spirit Dot 2 and Spirit X2! And scroll down to see if you’re one of the winners of the giveaway!

Share Your Feedback
Our one-year anniversary is nearly here and we’ve got some big plans for the Collective! If you haven’t already, head over to this post to share your feedback with us.

New Music Friday
Firstly, make sure you go follow our Spotify playlist. Then head over to this week’s New Music Friday post to add your suggestions for what we should add to this week’s playlist and to vote for your favorite song from last week.

Who Deserved Their 15 Minutes?
We’re talking about all our favorite one-hit wonders, so why not share yours?

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: @jercox for your review of Life Q20.

Gallery of the Week: @InsideTech shared a great picture of the new Spirit X2 and Spirit Dot 2 Earbuds :partying_face:

Thread of the Week: @Chiquinho asked the Collective “What music player are you using?” so if you haven’t already, go and join in the conversation!

Giveaway Winner: @unknownx Please contact @sean.L with your email and delivery addresses.

Spirit Giveaway Winners

Facebook: Shelley Layle
Twitter: Jessie Evans

Community Winners:
@Mike2468
@Nico_Pasquotti
@gwstarkey.gws
@Shenoy
@TakingThePith

Guess the album:

coreupdatealbum

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners.
I like the photo.
Good made!

2 Likes

Great events and giveaway. Congratulations to the winners! Two earbuds in one go… Enjoy! :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :+1:

Thinking the album this week is

Album Guess

Aladdin Sane by David Bowie

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :trophy:! Snagged yourselves some nice prizes.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. @Shenoy special grats on a contest win as that was a harder win.

2 Likes

Before I start screaming out loud did I actually win the earbud giveaway?!?! :scream:

1 Like

nope that is an optical illusion LOLOL

2 Likes

How does one go about redeeming their giveaway prize?

1 Like

Somebody will probably send you an message to ask for your info. I know on the other contest, it stated for us to contact a certain admin with our info.

So hopefully you will hear something here soon.

1 Like

Ok got it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I figure it will be @sean.L will contact you in the near future as they did not give the message in the thread of whom you were to give that information too. He was whom the last one giveaway had flowed through.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

Either @Hannah or @sean.L will likely get in touch w/ you

TS1

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Glad to see a regular like @Shenoy win!
Hopefully next time will be my lucky day. Hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Can’t wait to see what this week brings

3 Likes

Thank you for the update @Hannah

Nice surprise to start off the week!!! Thanks for the shoutout @Duane_Lester @ktkundy :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all the winners !

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, happy Monday everyone!!!

3 Likes

A few more days and you should get another nice congrats on the other community as well. :smile: :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations @jercox for review of the week, @InsideTech for gallery of the week and @Chiquinho for thread of the week. Congratulations @Shenoy and @Mike2468 for the winning the giveaway along with other winners

As always thanks @Hannah for the update!

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners this week!

3 Likes