Core Update 47 | All The Latest News + Giveaway Winners

Here’s some good news to start your Monday off with—the Collective has got an exciting event planned for this week and you’re all invited! I can’t reveal any more details right now, but make sure to come back tomorrow for the big reveal :partying_face:

Soundcore News

Introducing the New Life Series Earbuds
Learn more about the latest additions to Soundcore’s Life series of true-wireless earbuds and scroll down to the bottom of this post to find out if you won a pair in our giveaway!

New Music Friday
Don’t forget to share your favorite songs of the week with the Collective and follow our playlist on Spotify :musical_note::notes:

The Great Equalizer
Share your favorite EQ settings and tips here.

Share Your Feedback
I know I mention it every week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, but if you haven’t already, make sure to add your feedback to this post as we’re planning to upgrade the Collective very soon.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @Shenoy An excellent photo of a Soundcore favorite!

Thread of the Week: @fast_unboxer shared a video testing out Spirit Dot 2’s waterproof protection. Make sure you check it out :grinning:

Giveaway Winner: @duane_lester Please contact @sean.L with your email and delivery addresses.

#100Hour Earbuds Giveaway
Congratulations to:
@Mark_Dunsmore
@Fuu_bar
@Larouche
@Tank
@star100
@Arthur_Baldry
@Boots2Passes
@WendyeLou
@seewald.sp
@Lareina2

Contact @sean.L directly with your email and delivery addresses.

Monthly Referrals Giveaway
As many of you are aware, on the last day of July a new user joined the Collective and within just a few hours referred a large number of people to take the top spot on the Referral Leaderboard.

We have checked with the IT team and, due to suspicious activity regarding the account and the referrals, this user has been disqualified.

As a result, winners 2-4 will now move up to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes and @TechMan who achieved 11th place, is now moved up to 10th place. The winners are:

1st Place: @Shenoy
2nd Place: @jercox
3rd Place: @Shivam_Shah

You each receive a pair of Spirit Dot 2 true-wireless earbuds! Please contact @loz with your delivery address and he’ll get your prize sent out to you.

3rd to 10th Place receive 5 Giveaway tickets each:
@ktkundy @Ice @Duane_Lester @Unnamed @ndalby @Chiquinho @TechMan

Congratulations to all of you :clap:

Guess the Song:
guessthesong
(This week it’s a tough one!)

10 Likes

With a late night of playing games with son, I say grats to all. Glad to see a few familiar faces and extra grat to @Tank with using them with his rehab. Well time for bed as I have to get up in 3 hours. Lol

4 Likes

woke up to grab a drink of water and find out I won something vb_woot thanks @Hannah and congrats to everyone else who have won as well.

5 Likes

Congrats to the named winners :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners and mentioned people. Glad the referral board was looked it to. Thanks soundcore team!

1 Like

Congrats to all of the winners!

Nice phot @Shenoy

Very cool review @Fast_Unboxer

Can’t wait to see what the week holds :shushing_face:

TS1

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!

Also I have a question, when will the giveaway tickets be added for the Friday music poll?

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update! :+1:
Congrats to all the winners, lot of known names this time and a lot of giveaways and winners. Enjoy your winnings :tada:

1 Like

Ooh thank you! Exciting news to come home from work to - I look forward to receiving and trying out the Earbuds!

Well done to all the other winners!

Thanks for the weekly core update @Hannah :+1: and thanks for choosing my pic as gallery upload :slight_smile:

Congratulations to @Fast_Unboxer @Duane_Lester @jercox , @Shivam_Shah , @ktkundy @Ice @Duane_Lester @Unnamed @ndalby @Chiquinho @TechMan and the shout out to #100hour giveaway winners known ones @Mark_Dunsmore @Fuu_bar @Tank @star100 and every other winner :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Hey y’all. I’m back.

I’ve actually been back since Saturday, but I haven’t posted anything :joy:.

Congrats to all of the winners this week!

1 Like

Thanks is there a prize for my “Thread of the Week” ? :face_with_monocle:

Thank you! Like & subscribe!

I have so many cool Soundcore reviews in my pipeline!

And I do amazon live stream too!
Yesterday: Live water proof test for Motion+, Flare 2 and Life U2

You get Points and Notes, Points help you climb the ladder on levels, and notes help you to redeem as codes for purchasing Soundcore products on Soundcore.com ( i am not worried of either)

and most importantly, recognition :slight_smile:

Congrats to all the winners seems like I’m not as lucky as I hope to be lol. Fingers crossed for this weeks raffle though, I’ve tried for the Q10s multiple times going all in so hopefully this will be my chance. Congrats to all the winners. Looking forward to another great week on here.

1 Like

Congratulations @Shenoy for the gallery of the week! Very well deserved for the great photo. Congrats to @Fast_Unboxer for the thread of the week and @Duane_Lester on winning the Life P2.

Congrats to @Mark_Dunsmore, @Fuu_bar, @Tank and @star100 on winning the Life Dot 2. Great to see 4 regular members in the list!

As always thanks @Hannah for the update! And thanks Soundcore Team for reevaluating the monthly leaderboard!

5 Likes

:100: :+1::+1::+1::+1:

It takes a little time for them to add those tickets. It should be done by the end of the week if I’m not wrong

1 Like

I think this week’s song of the week is “Think” by the Queen, Aretha Franklin.

Congrats to all of the winners and hopefully you’ll share when you’ve completed all 100 of the things you agreed to do :grin: