Core Update 5 | This Week's Big Announcements

Can we not get the points brought over then? I’d want to spend the time to level up to earn notes. Kind of seems like a way to not have to give out the notes to the ones who are going to be the most active here.

1 Like

Awesome update per usual @Hannah, hope you all had a great holiday week!

1 Like

Welcome back @Hannah

2 Likes

Welcome back @Hannah and Soundcore Crew Team!

Congrats @TheCharneco @k_pug2003 and @Florian.h

5 Likes

Cheers @Shenoy :muscle:t2:

1 Like

That’s definitely something to be excited about :grin:

1 Like

At the moment it just shows that you went all out referring people. Levels don’t really measure forum activity all that accurately.

They will though, because I will run out of people to refer- we all will :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My Liberty 2 Pros are on the way. Can’t wait to pair them up and get going.

2 Likes

You and @Thanuj_Fernando are showing no signs of it so far. We are only 10 days into this month and you are both over 2000 points. On pace for 6000 a piece this time? Insanity.

1 Like

I think I’m nearly tapped out on referrals sadly.

1 Like

Cmon @Thanuj_Fernando you weren’t supposed to see that comment :joy:

Comment… I didn’t see anything. :joy::crazy_face:

Can I win the liberty 2 Pro with comment
See lot of notes and talk but no mention how to win

Yes you can!

Leave a comment on The LinusTechTips thread and share it on social media via the links at the bottom of the post. You will then be entered to win!

Good luck!

2 Likes

@Hannah, @Loz

This does not seem right…

As @TheBeardedTechGuy pointed out, this essentially penalizes those who were active on the Anker Community prior to the creation of the Soundcore Collective. For example, if someone were to jump to Level 19 when the points transfer over, they would never have the opportunity to earn any notes by leveling up, which seems to be the opposite of a reward… I’m very confused.

4 Likes

I’m sure that determining how to handle the really active users is part of the delay in moving points. I think they will find a good way to handle it, just isn’t obvious that what they first planned will be that.

1 Like

@Hannah

Looking forward to getting my hands on the flare. Do you have a rough timescale for when I should expect it?