Core Update 51 | The Countdown Begins

Greetings @Hannah and thanks for the update.

Congrats to all who won. And whoever won Wakey, enjoy the speaker! (Especially the charging pad. Lol)

3 Likes

Oh ja,
I would like to introduce those who are interested into classical music.
If there are questions about I am here to answer.

Congratulations to all winners

3 Likes

GRATS to all of the winners.

@The_Professor and @Dez_S I will say grats on the wakey win for reg. Community members.

Will say the giveaway win was a surprise as I was having an OCD moment where I was I was wanting to have a certain number and used like 2 tickets

4 Likes

Ooh!

Nice surprise, I rarely win anything.

Sent the PM @sean.L

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you and thank you :slight_smile:
The Wakey looks like a great product and I look forward to using it and photographing it.

Congrats to the other winners. Love the engagement here :wink:

3 Likes

I count 7 winners, not 10

2 Likes

Nice update thanks @Hannah congrats to all the winners and happy birthday to the Soundcore collective🥳

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats to all winners.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners. @Duane_Lester maybe buy a lottery ticket because two weeks in a row you have one. Look at you gooooo! Congrats! So happy to see active members winning things!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Thank you for the weekly Core update @Hannah :+1:

Congratulations to all the winners… A lot of them this week​:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks for the X2s, and congrats to the other winners. Nice holiday update here in the US!

1 Like

And we are at 51st update! Thanks @Hannah as always! Saw the update when I woke up and definitely a great news to wake up to. Congratulations all the winners (especially for Wakey giveaway)!

Oh yea didn’t even notice that :joy:. I’m sure @Duane_Lester can win a nice price in lottery too :rofl:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about that :face_with_monocle:. Anyways, congrats on your win!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners and double kudos to @Duane_Lester for two weeks on the bounce :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Hannah thanks as always for the update.

Congrats to all of the winners!!

1 Like

Congrats to all winners :muscle:t2::tada:

2 Likes

I thank you. I did not think 2 tickets would get a win. I had my sister or brother in mind fot these as my sister did ask about a good brand for wireless earbuds. I said that I think I got the brand for you. :wink:

So, just need to contact both and see want them more. Lol

2 Likes