Core Update 54 | Life Q30 is Coming!

Hannah is away this week so you’re stuck with me. But we don’t need her to have a good time, am I right, guys? GUYS?!

Soundcore News

Life Q30

This week we’ve seen the announcement of Life Q30. Those of us who have worked with these headphones are super excited to see what you guys think. If you haven’t got your pre-order pass yet, go HERE to get yours now.

Podcast With Danny Gruff

Sean sat down with Danny Gruff after his livestream to talk about the effects that lockdown is having on him and fellow musicians. It’s a great listen, you should check it out HERE.

ToS Update

As you may have already noticed, we’ve made an update to the ToS regarding (1) the sharing of product information relating to unreleased products and (2) posting potentially brand-damaging comments. The mods are now monitoring such threads carefully and admins are enforcing strictly. If you’re ever unsure on whether or not you can post something then the best thing you can do is check with a mod or admin first.

Prepare for a Quiet Week

We’re having a little break on the community from the 1st to the 8th of October. But don’t go anywhere before then because there could well be a little surprise coming up before we head out…

Awards of The Week

Photo of the Week: @TaborTech

The theme for the photo competition this week is ……

Photo Of The Week | Soundcore & the Great Outdoors

Last week you showed us Soundcore at work, now it’s time to head outside and explore the great outdoors with your favorite earbuds.

Post your entries in THIS thread.

Thread of the Week: @TheCharneco - An old speaker but a nice story of family time on the lake. Check it out HERE.

Collective Member of the Week: @Shivam_Shah - For always being helpful and fun in Collective conversations!

New Collective Member of the Week: @mike2468 - After only a couple of months, his engaging attitude seems to spread through conversations.

Giveaway Winner: @TheSnarkyOne

Life Q30 Pre-Order Swag Winners - Contact @Sean.L to claim your prize:

@TaborTech
@tchansen
@nick.latino
@Shenoy
@Spencer_James
@Mark_Dunsmore
@Paul_T
@Alejandro_Cervantes
@Edge3
@Unnamed

Music Question

Which famous film star danced (and flew) in the video to Fatboy Slim’s 2001 track Weapon of Choice?

9 Likes

That was Christopher Walken of course! Congrats to the members of the week! Nice win too @TheSnarkyOne

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Will

Congratulations to the winners :raised_hands:

As expected, great photo @TaborTech :+1::muscle:

Not sure whatever happened to the update to the swag giveaway @Hannah @Loz @Will

3 Likes

You were right, @Shenoy! I should have listened to you!! Ha ha!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout, @Will, and congrats to @TheSnarkyOne for the win! :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Will yes, we can continue to have good time :smile:
Congratulations to the winners :+1:
@TheCharneco @TaborTech @Shivam_Shah @Mike2468

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @will
Congrats to all the people mentioned or that won the swag pack. The quiet week is gonna be a long week.

1 Like

Thanks @Will for announcing the winners for the swag :slight_smile: :pray:

Congratulations to all the winners!!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners so happy to see so many names I know! If anyone doesn’t want their swag pack I’ll gladly take it :joy::joy:. Can’t wait to see what this week brings hope everyone has a great week

3 Likes

Also @Loz and @Hannah I was wondering if the soundcore collective 2.0 would be taking advantage of the upcoming page on the giveaway tab to tell us what next weeks giveaway item will be.

3 Likes

Hey @Will !

Thanks for the update. Hope those working behind the scenes are able to enjoy their break.

Congrats to @Shivam_Shah for member of the week, and @TheCharneco for the great thread w/ the lake photos!

Congrats to the other winners as well.

Hope everybody has a great week, and is able to get some great photos of the outdoors :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on winning the giveaway!!! I’m so happy for you hope you love the headphones!!!

4 Likes

Grats to the winners and the swag winners.

3 Likes

Christopher Walken was beyond dope in that video. I had seen him tap dance before but was pleasantly surprised the first time I saw the video. Nice memory spark!

Congrats to this weeks winners!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the swag win @TaborTech, @tchansen, @nick.latino, @Shenoy, @Spencer_James, @Mark_Dunsmore, @Paul_T, @Alejandro_Cervantes, @Edge3, and @Unnamed

Great photo @TaborTech definitely worth the win! And congrats to @TheCharneco, @Mike2468 and @TheSnarkyOne on your wins too!

Thanks @Will for the update!

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners of the points and the swag. A quiet start to october isn’t a bad idea, still have a lot of leftover products to giveaway from the anniversary event at some point I hope.

3 Likes

Thanks Soundcore for the swag and everyone for the congratulations :champagne::balloon:

5 Likes

Almost tagged her thanking for the update :joy:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners tganks for the update

Sorry I haven’t been as active in the community lately I’ve just had allot of school work😞

6 Likes