Core Update 55 | We’re Back!

We’re back from our break, refreshed and ready for all the exciting things Soundcore is planning for the rest of the year :partying_face: are you excited?

Soundcore News

Podcast With Collin Chan
If you haven’t already, make sure you listen to the latest #SoundcoreSundays episode. @loz and @sean.L sat down with Collin Chan, a longtime friend of Soundcore, for a very insightful chat.

Live Music with Cam Hayden
Rapper Cam Hayden joined us from Texas to perform on the latest #SoundcoreSessions. This one is an absolute must-watch, so head over here to discover Cam’s music.

Awards of The Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week:
Congratulations to @Duane_Lester for introducing this little guy to Soundcore!

The theme for the photo competition this week is…

Soundcore & Music

This week we want to see your favorite Soundcore earbuds or speakers with your instruments or your home music setup!

Post your entries in THIS thread.

Thread of the Week: @Dez_S shared an excellent in depth review of Wakey! The addition of the pictures was a great idea :clap:

Collective Member of the Week: @Duane_Lester is always extremely helpful and gets involved in lots of conversations. A great example is his recent idea for the Support section to help out Collective members when they have questions or problems with their products.

New Collective Member of the Week: @Matthew_D_Morais has been more active in the Collective and has been attending @soundcoreadam’s weekly Amazon livestreams.

Giveaway Winner: @matthew2ndson Please contact @sean.L with your email and delivery addresses.

Anker Power Giveaway Winners:

@BombBiologist
@Tank
@Macsoldier14
@Mark_Dunsmore
@k_pug2003
@Librado_Ybarra
@eddywhitaker
@Rellrock
@tech_stuff_things
@jacob216

Please contact @Loz with your email and delivery address before October 14th.

Music Question
Can you name all the members of One Direction?

10 Likes

Glad everyone’s back, been a quiet week without yall here. Congrats to the winners and awesome turtle pic

Edit: sweet I was one of the Anker Power Giveaway Winners, congrats to all the others.

4 Likes

Welcome back. As tank said it had been very quiet here. Hope you enjoyed the time off.
Congrats to the mentioned people.

2 Likes

I’ve missed the Collective too :laughing:

4 Likes

Great win @Duane_Lester for Photo of the Week, I had my bets on that one :slight_smile: Double whammy for Collective Member of the week too! Couldn’t get the trifecta with the Power Giveaway :crazy_face:, but congrats to the all the winners for that too :+1:

Welcome back!!

2 Likes

I’m happy for everyone who won! Of course it’s sad that I didn’t won but well other people deserve it too!

And the Members are
Liam Payne
Harry Styles
Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan
And til 2015 also Zayn Malik

Xx

2 Likes

I missed the collective

2 Likes

Thank you @Hannah and glad you enjoyed the review :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!

3 Likes

Lolol. :rofl: I saw your post and my initial thought was this below comment was who you were stating who should have won . I was like Harry Styles should have won. I then realized you were stating the band question. Lol

The odds were pretty good 1 in 7.5. I would take those odd any day win or lose. Nice to see you around here. Hope to see znd hear from you later on as well.

3 Likes

Grats to the winners… nice win @Tank and @k_pug2003

5 Likes

yay I was not expecting to win! Forgot I even entered :rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners, good to see the team back

4 Likes

Congrats to all winners, and nice picture @Duane_Lester. :+1:

6 Likes

Super excited I won something! Thanks! Congrats to the other winners!

5 Likes

Congrats to winners

3 Likes

Welcome back Team! Hope everyone enjoyed their well deserved break. Congrats to all the winners!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners so glad to have everyone back now! Hope you all enjoyed your vacation

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners

2 Likes