Core Update 55 | We’re Back!

Any update on the monthly leaderboard prize?

4 Likes

Thank you for the update @Hannah and congratulations to all the winners :tada: so many names to mention this week… hope you all enjoy the toys :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :+1::slightly_smiling_face:, very nice!
Love the picture since I once owned a turtle :turtle:, his name was Tank even though he was quite small.
Welcome back from vacation, and I guess I have been on one too, but not in the official sense. Just taking care of things going on. Life goes on and changes all the time, but can someone please slow it down and let me be a turtle for awhile? Whew! I am wanting to come here and check things out more often than I have been. Hoping to finally have some time :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

2 Likes

I’m glad there are others on here that have a good memory for this stuff haha! I swear I would forget about half of it if I didn’t see post from others. @Hannah just a friendly reminder about September’s leaderboard prizes since they were not mention on this or the last Core Update.

2 Likes

Maybe next week. They probably skipped it this week because the thread was big enough with lots of names from giveaway. Last week we didn’t have an update (vacation for the team) so I would be on the look out for that on next Core Update and also prizes for this month

2 Likes

Oh wow :smile:
Thank you - it’s getting close to Xmas so I may keep it as a present for her👅

Congrats to all other winners

1 Like

Didn’t even see this til now… congratulations everyone!! :partying_face::blush:

1 Like