Core Update 56 | New Week, New Podcast Episode, and New Winners Announced

In this week’s Soundcore News:

New Podcast Episode!
This week’s episode with Atlantic Antics is live here. It’s the perfect excuse to take a 30 minute break from whatever you’re doing to learn about what goes into a world record attempt and how exactly you go about rowing across the Atlantic Ocean :rowing_man:

#SoundcoreSessions
Wow! Hannah Dorman’s livestream was amazing! What did you guys think of it? If you missed it make sure you check out the video here.

Last Chance To Get 30% Off Life Q30
If you haven’t already, get yourself a Pre-Order Pass so you can get your hands on a 30% off code for Life Q30 when pre-order starts tomorrow (October 20th). Find out more here.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @ktkundy

This week’s Photo Contest theme is: Soundcore & Fitness

Winter is closing in and it’s getting harder and harder to stay motivated to go outside and exercise, so this week we want to see how your Soundcore earbuds and speakers help you stay fit. Add your photos here.

Collective Member of the Week: @Tank is always a very helpful member of the Collective who is always ready to engage in conversation!

New Collective Member of the Week: @VertigoXX has visited the Collective almost every single day over the past month! Thanks for joining us :clap:

Thread of the Week: @Antonio.lanzara Thanks for sharing this in depth review of Motion+, keep up the good work!

Giveaway Winner: @gwstarkey.gws

September Leaderboard Winners:
1st Place: @Mike2468

2nd Place: @ktkundy

3rd Place: @Shenoy

4th - 10th Place
@Shivam_Shah @waggs181 @TheSnarkyOne @Duane_Lester @jercox @Unnamed @Ice

The Giveaway and September Leaderboard winners need to contact @sean.L with your information so we can get your prizes to you!

Music Question:
What was David Bowie’s real name?

10 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah.

Congrats to the winners, and looking forward to another great week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this weeks winners.

And I believe David Bowies real name was David Robert Jones, it was changed to avoid confusion with another singer who later became the frontman for the Monkees

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this weeks collective winners :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah

2 Likes

Special Thanks for selecting me New Collective Member of the Month.
I should admit that unless I am new member on Collective, I am an old fan of Soundcore and Anker in general as well.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners.
LONG! list so I will not mention each one. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Congrats to the mentioned people.

1 Like

@VertigoXX it is due to being a newer collective member. You have been around here a lot and have made comments from time to time.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah

Congratulations to all the winners!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners listed! Thanks @Hannah for another update!

1 Like

David Bowies real name is David Jones. I did not know but my dad did.

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update I can’t believe I’ve won yet another giveaway congrats to all the other winners

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @gwstarkey.gws.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners here’s to another great week ahead of us

1 Like

Grats to all winners

1 Like

Congrats to the weekly winners :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!!!