Core Update 61 | Happy Thanksgiving!

First up, if you haven’t listened to the podcast’s Thanksgiving special, what have you been doing? Make sure you go check it out (all the links are in this post) to hear @loz and @sean.L get to know @TheProfessor and @TheSnarkyOne.

Coming Up This Week

#SoundcoreSessions
This week we’ve got a rock band from Australia called Mixed Up Everything. They’ve had many viral covers of bands such as Metallica and Guns N’ Roses so it should be an unmissable show. Sean will be sharing more details later today so make sure you check that out.

And did you check out Crew54’s performance last week? If you missed it, we’ve got the video here:

And make sure to add your suggestions for future #SoundcoreSessions performers in the comments below.

Soundcore Sundays Podcast
This weekend’s episode will feature Darrel Thorp and Alex Pasco, two of our Grammy award winning audio engineers, so if you’ve got questions for them, add it to this thread.

Thanksgiving Giveaway
We’re getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving, so what are you waiting for? Make sure you enter it ASAP :point_right: Enter Here

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @jercox’s fireside photo was super warm and cozy!

This week’s theme is: Favorite Color

Collective Member of the Week: @Shivam_Shah is always very active and helpful on the Collective, so we’re extremely happy to have you here!

New Collective Member of the Week: @mike2468 has only been here 4 months but has been really active on here :star_struck:

Thread of the Week: @Ashleymarie0617 just received a Flare Mini and shared her first impressions with the Collective!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @gwstarkey.gws, make sure you share your delivery details with @sean.L so we can get the prize sent to you soon.

5 Likes

:hugs::hugs: congratulations everyone!!

3 Likes

Grat to all winners

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Congrats to the winners. And of course, Happy Thanksgiving this week to all! :turkey:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving.

3 Likes

Thanks @Hannah and rest of the team for naming me Collective Member of the Week again! Congratulations @jercox, @Mike2468 @Ashleymarie0617 and @gwstarkey.gws!

Thanks for the update as always!

5 Likes

Thank you @Shivam_Shah :grin: congrats to you as well!..and happy holidays everyone :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!! I had tried for the raffle but no luck as usual :joy:
I hope everyone has a great week

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the winners :tada:

3 Likes

I tried for the raffle too I entered multiple tickets in that one lol

3 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks for the picture selection, great update and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, and very warm looking phot @jercox looking forward to the session tomorrow.

Hope everybody’s week is going well, and don’t forget the stretchy pants!