Core Update 62 | Welcome to Soundcore’s #YearInMusic

It’s December 1st tomorrow, so this week we’re going to reflect on 2020 with our #YearInMusic. Each day we’ll be going through some of the Collective’s highlights, catching up with previous guests to talk about their year, and we’ll also be inviting you to share your memories.

New Podcast Episode:
@sean.L is going to be joined by a mystery musician to chat about their experiences this year, plans for 2021, and an exclusive live performance! Sean will be posting a thread later today with more details and where you can submit your questions.

Talking of live performances, what did you think of Mixed Up Everything’s livestream?

Awards of the Week:
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: We love the way @ktkundy incorporated the color blue into this photo!

For this week’s photo contest, we want you to share something that reminds you of 2020 HERE

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations to the @The_Professor!

New Collective Member of the Week: @KirstenJuliet s first post was in the Photo of the Week contest. We love that you’re getting involved and we hope you’ll enjoy spending time on here!

Thread of the Week: Great review of Soundcore Mini 3 by @Craig_Paterson :clap:

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @David_Zhou, please contact @sean.L with your delivery information so we can get your prize to you soon.

So, what do you guys think? Are you excited for Soundcore’s #YearInMusic? Let me know in the comments.

13 Likes

Thanks Hannah!

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone and @ktkundy for the photo of the week kinda had a feeling you would win those pics were beautiful :grin:

3 Likes

Grats to all winners

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah, Congrats to the winners this week :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Congrats to the winners, and thanks to everyone who liked or commented on my review of the SoundCore Mini 3 :smiley:.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Hope everyone had a good holiday. Congrats to the mentioned.

2 Likes

Congratulations winners! Thanks for the update!

Btw @Hannah you linked my comment as @Craig_Paterson’s Mini 3 review. I first thought you linked my Flare Mini review as thread of the week/review of the week but didn’t see that so was confused why I got a notification

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners thank you so much for picking my photo. Thanks, @Ashleymarie0617 really appreciate the support.
Hope everyone has a great week here is to another great one ahead of us

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners @ktkundy in particular - great picture, I was pretty sure you had it in the bag when I saw that one. And @The_Professor, well deserved.

3 Likes

It should be fun and interesting.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, and @ktkundy awesome photo. It is so realistic that I get a bit dizzy looking at it.

Can’t wait to see what transpires for dec.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the named members :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not sure about the year in music. This has been a strange one across the board.

1 Like

I agree with that 100 percent.

Looking forward to the end of 2020… it has been a year for sure. While I am not a big POP music fan, there has been good music out there this year, and even “better” music when played through my L2P’s or Q30’s. :slight_smile:

Feel like a year lost