Core Update 63 | Looking Forward To 2021

We spent last week looking back on our #YearInMusic, so now it’s time to look forward to the exciting things we’ve got planned for 2021. The first hint will be revealed tomorrow and there’s lots more to come over the rest of the week so make sure you check back every day! :partying_face:

#YearInMusic Memory Winners:
@omsweet0m and @TechnicallyWell will each receive a pair of UrAverageConsumer’s Liberty 2 Pro.

@thebassline and @starfan will each receive a pair of Boyce Avenue’s Liberty 2 Pro.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who took part and shared their memories!

#SoundcoreSessions Livestream
This week’s livestream features… Ok, I can’t reveal what’s happening just yet, but it’s going to be a little different to our usual ones. More information coming soon :shushing_face:

Soundcore Sundays Podcast
Our latest podcast episode dropped yesterday and we were joined by Crew 54 who also joined us for a livestream recently. Check out the podcast here and let me know what you thought of it in the comments!

Gorillaz Livestream Concert Ticket Giveaway
Anker has partnered with Grammy-Award winning band, Gorillaz, to #PowerOn their upcoming livestream concert. We’ve got 25 tickets to giveaway so head over to this thread to enter and get a :tickets: for yourself.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @ndalby shared a photo that summed up 2020 perfectly:

photootw

This week’s photo challenge: Add your “Christmas is coming” themed photos to this thread.

Collective Member of the Week: @TheSnarkyOne has been really active this last week on Collective and we love the fact you’re always championing grassroots musicians!

New Collective Member of the Week: @starfan shared her memories about 2020, with a lovely story about Barcelona (and the photos were pretty awesome too). We look forward to seeing you around on the Collective.

Thread of the Week: @pantera43 started a great thread reviewing Motion+ vs. the newly released Motion Boom. Check it out here.

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @Chiquinho! Send @sean.L a message with your delivery information.

November Leaderboard Winners:
1st: @Jercox
2nd: @ktkundy
3rd: @TheSnarkyOne
4th: @Shivam_Shah
5th: @mike2468
6th: @Matthew_D_Morais
7th: @Duane_Lester
8th: @AshleyMarie0617
9th: @unnamed
10th: @waggs181

Please contact @sean.L with your delivery information.

6 Likes

Grats to all the winners… @Chiquinho nice win as well as

@omsweet0m and @TechnicallyWell

@thebassline and @starfan

for the Year in Music wins.

Nic pic that sums up 2020 there @ndalby

4 Likes

Well, I can say with 100% certainty, that this is the best thing to come out of 2020. Thanks Soundcore and congrats to all the other winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners!!

3 Likes

Ohohoh!

I won something though I am always a little bit an “obtruder” with my stupid ideas.

Of course congratulations to all the other mentioned winners.

But : a special one to @Pantera43, whom we would all like to see here more participating

Enjoy the week!
Franz

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone, too many winners as we get close to the celebrations…

3 Likes

woaaa, Thank you All!!
Just finished my thesis meeting and saw this notification.
This really made my day :relaxed::relaxed::heart::heart:
Monday is no longer blue :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :grin: Can’t wait to check them out!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners

Thanks for the update (and photo selection) @Hannah and congrats to this weeks named winners :ok_hand:

I completely forgot about the #yearinmusic contest! I didn’t put in a submission in time! lol! :rofl:

Congratulations everyone! Good to see that the YearInMusic event was more for regular members than random drawing style. @omsweet0m, @TechnicallyWell, @thebassline and @starfan enjoy your new earbuds when it gets to your home!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone :tada:

Congrats to the winners, enjoy the Mini @Chiquinho! Excited for a win on the leaderboard too, thanks Soundcore!

Congrats to the mentioned people.
Thanks for the update.

Wow, thanks @hannah and co. Thanks to the crew doing up the awesome live streams, bringing the grassroots musicians to the core.

Congrats to the other named winners, and glad that the TP snowman took home a big win.

Congrats to all the winners! Here’s to another great week here on the community

I have to situation Gorillaz livestream was not on my radar for potential l livestream but a nice surprise