Core Update 66 | Soundcore's New Year's Resolutions

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS
I was so happy to see a couple names I recognized like you @Chiquinho @ndalby and a couple others

4 Likes

Lot of good known names on the list.:partying_face::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree and congrats to you too on getting named as well.

@Hannah i think the blue steel looks the best. Can’t wait to see whats in store for the update

3 Likes

Congrats to all the leaderboard winners!

Also congrats to the few active members that won the audio box such as
@ktkundy
@starfan
@ndalby
@Chiquinho
@Tank

To the rest congrats but I’m jealous :joy:
If any of them don’t redeem their prize I can redeem it for them!

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners !! So many this time :grinning:

2 Likes

:sob::sob: congratulations on everyone who won one of the #AudioEscape boxes !! And I agree if nobody claims can I pleaseeee have one lol. I’m wondering if the escape room winners for the box were merged with these winners I’m so confused :neutral_face::disappointed_relieved::joy:

2 Likes

@Ashleymarie0617 yes these where the escape room box winners.

Nice early announcement! Congratulations all the leaderboard winners and thanks for the update @Hannah. Hope you and rest of the team had a nice break!

Also congrats to the regulars on winning the Audio Escape box!!

Those resolutions sound about right :+1:

Same!! That blue looks great and would be nice to see them release these along with black and white

Woohoo, excited to finally see some Liberty 2 Pros a year later!

Congrats to the other winners as well.

My guess for new year’s resolution is better ANC and passthrough across a lot of headphone products. They mastered the great sound, now to be able to do it in any environment.

But that may be wishful thinking on my part…

1 Like

Are the people on the leaderboard getting the box too then? I’m so confused cause it said they have boxes for some people who complete the escape room then another 25 for the hashtag thing :thinking::thinking: ?

@Ashleymarie0617 The leader board is for the monthly contest for who earned the most points from referrals and such as seen Here
The others listed are for the AudioEscape prize box

Aw guess I’m not getting a box then :sob: hope everyone enjoys theirs tho when they get it post pics for me :sob::joy:

Gratz @Tank on the box as well as @Chiquinho and @ndalby as well as @ktkundy and @starfan

6 Likes

More a lurker than a poster here. Super excited that I was fortunate to win an AudioEscape box. I can’t wait to get it! Now I get to look forward to January 12 and the announcement.

It’s too bad CES 2021 is all digital due to Covid. Would’ve been nice to see Anker and Soundcore in person on the showroom.

1 Like

Whow next winning list!

Congatulation to all the winners

but especially to the regulars :
@ktkundy @ndalby and @Tank

3 Likes

Thanks @Duane_Lester :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Actually these 25 were separate from the actual audio escape room. @Tank

I haven’t heard yet anything for that…but expect that to come through email once decided.

The 25 here was a community extra from what I recall reading.

3 Likes

Yea that’s what I was trying to figure out cause I remember reading about the 25 additional boxes for the # ideal audio escape… then I guess separate for the escape room escapees ?.. idk if they messaged those winners yet but I still have hope lol fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :grimacing:

2 Likes