Core Update 68 | The Final Countdown

Can you believe it’s finally here? Instead of counting down the days, we’re just hours away from the launch of our ALL-NEW earbuds! To make sure you’re prepared I’ve gathered together all the information you need:

How Do I Watch the Livestream?

Use the links below to watch on one of the following platforms:

Soundcore Website

• Remember to add the event to your calendar so you don’t miss anything.

Soundcore Facebook

• Set a notification on Facebook to remind you when the event is starting.

The livestream starts at 9:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM GMT on Tuesday, January 12th 2021.

If you haven’t had a chance to read the post about our final GRAMMY winning artist yet, you won’t have seen that the one and only NE-YO is joining us to perform for us at the launch event!

Awards of the Week

This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: Congratulations to @Ashleymarie0617 who shared this picture with the caption “I want to become a better version of myself for hopefully a healthier and happier new year”

This Week’s Photo Contest: Share your favorite screenshot from the livestream launch and explain what made that moment memorable to you!

Collective Member of the Week: @Duane_Lester is consistently a very helpful admin both on the Collective and behind the scenes. Thanks for all your hard work!

New Collective Member of the Week: @VertigoXX for getting everyone excited for the reveals of the GRAMMY winning artists. It’s been fun seeing your guesses as to who they might be.

Thread of the Week: @TheSnarkyOne posted a great review of Flare Mini which you can check out HERE

Giveaway Winner: @matthew2ndson Please send @sean.L a message with your delivery details.

Are you excited about the launch event? What songs do you think NE-YO will perform? Let’s chat in the comments!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, and congrats to the other winners!

2 Likes

@sean.L thank you for Core Update. Thank you for nomination. Congrats to winners.

2 Likes

Grats to the winners.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, cannot wait for the reveal.
Congrats to this weeks winners

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and congrats to other winners! I’m exited for the launch, I hope he does some old throwback songs :smile: I’m hoping pinky ring will be one too since it’s one of his newest

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Congrats to the people.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @Ashleymarie0617 @Duane_Lester @VertigoXX @TheSnarkyOne and @matthew2ndson!

4 Likes

Congrats to all this weeks winners can’t wait to see what gets announced tomorrow

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @sean.L And congrats to the winners.

Special congrats to @Ashleymarie0617 for a super phot, hope this makes it to the soundcore Instagram page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @TheSnarkyOne ! :smile: that would be so cool if it did

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

2 Likes

Congratulations guys

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners here

@Ashleymarie0617, @Duane_Lester, @VertigoXX, @TheSnarkyOne, and @matthew2ndson!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners! Can’t wait to see the new earbuds!!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, looking forward to the announcement.

2 Likes

Any link for photo of the week

I didn’t see one I posted mine on the rewatch launch thread not sure if that’s the right place for it tho lol

I figure with the launch they had a lot on their plate

1 Like