Core Update 69 | Latest Soundcore News

Did you enjoy Liberty Air 2 Pro’s launch event? We can’t believe it’s almost been a full week since it happened! In case any of you missed the livestream, you can watch (or rewatch) it here:

We’ve also got a mega-thread that will continue to be updated with new reviews and articles as they come in. Check it out HERE.

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Brought to you in partnership with MusiCares

The first episode of our podcast’s new season has dropped and it’s a very exciting one! @sean.L and @Loz chat to Max Fergus (the CEO of LÜM) so you can get to know more about his journey, how LÜM was created, and more. Episode 2 will be released on Sunday 24th January and it will feature another of our partners (I wonder who that could be?:thinking:)!

Coming Up This Week
We’ve got a very exciting event starting this week which will require you to get creative! @SoundcoreAaron will tell you more about it this week, so keep an eye out for his post.

#SoundcoreSession Livestream
After taking a break, the livestream is back and bigger than ever. To kick off, we’re going to be joined by one of our GRAMMY winning artists—The Infamous Stringdusters. Stay tuned for all the information on how to watch the livestream.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @KtKundy for sharing some nice highlights from the launch! Also, when you said, “My second favorite moment was when @sean.L came on the screen! It was a great feeling seeing someone so involved in the community here and the livestreams to see someone we all know on the screen. I started clapping so hard when he came on because It was such a sense of community he brings to us!”, it made the Collective Team’s day because we love that you guys feel like you’re part of a real community. We also love sharing these experiences with you too!
potw18
Also, a big shout out to @TheSnarkyOne! You’ll be getting 10 points for creating a Photo of the Week thread when we forgot to link one in the last Core Update. Apologies for forgetting, it won’t happen again!

This Week’s Photo Contest: “Unboxing Themed”
Add your photos HERE

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations to @Pantera43 who has been getting more and more active on the Collective. It was also great to see that the Collective was able to help you out with choosing a pair of earbuds for your Dad :grinning:

Thread of the Week: @Zolitare Thanks for sharing your review of Liberty Air 2 Pro!

Who’s planning on getting a pair of Liberty Air 2 Pro? Does everyone want to get theirs in the Sapphire Blue color? :joy:
Let’s chat in the comments :arrow_down:

11 Likes

Thanks for the update congratulations to everyone mentioned !

1 Like

Great update and I look forward to what you guys have coming out this week

Congrats to those who won.

And @Hannah yes everyone wants the sapphire blue earbuds

2 Likes

Thanks for update. Congrats to the winners.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners and congratulations to the Soundcore team for an awesome product launch!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

I see the leaderboard has a liberty air pro 2 for the top prize this month, so competition intensifies…

1 Like

Grats. @ktkundy , @TheSnarkyOne and @Pantera43

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah
Congrats to this weeks winners :tada:

1 Like

Core Update 69
nice

1 Like

Hey @Hannah thanks for the update and the pts :slight_smile:

Congrats to the winners, and here’s to another great week of Mondays

Thanks @Hannah for update, thanks for choosing my mini-review as Thread of the Week too.

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

@PauluzzS You aren’t only one thinking of that :rofl:

@matthew2ndson heh :sweat_smile:
Also got myself some nice Crystal Pink liberty air 2 pro’s. Excellent thus far!

1 Like

Congrats to the mentioned. I would have got the blue ones but sold out.

Feel like it’s more of a battle between the top three.

Nice. I’m waiting on my airpods to give up before I invest in a new set of earbuds.

1 Like

Good stuff! I think we should do a Liberty Air 2 Pro giveaway to celebrate! (UK) :laughing:

I just seen this and first thing I wanna write is thanks to soundcore for makin killer audio products and thanks to all the soundcore community members who commented on the thread and have always gave solid input or suggestions on anything and everything I post on here!! And congrats to all members for bein part of a pretty cool deal here!!!

2 Likes

I want them as well :joy:

1 Like