Core Update 7 | Liberty 2 Pro Reviews and Interviews

It’s Monday, so it’s time for me to gather together all the best Collective content and share it with you in a carefully curated post. I present to you, this week’s Core Update in all its glory:

- Collective News -

The Reviews Have Started
Catch up on some recent reviews of Liberty 2 Pro and also learn how to leave your own reviews for Liberty 2 Pro. All Liberty 2 Pro reviews will be rewarded with 30 Notes :moneybag:

10 Out of 10 with Zach Allen and Cassidy Turbin
We shared two more interviews with our Grammy Award-winning Audio Producers. If you haven’t read them yet, check out Zach’s interview here and Cassidy’s interview here.

Choose Your Music Genre Badge
We gave you the chance to customize your profile with one of our cute music genre badges. I’m still deciding between Pop and EDM. If you’ve already made your decision but haven’t told @Loz which badge you’d like, leave a comment on the thread here.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: No new reviews this week.

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Dez_S Another win! You really displayed your creativity with this photo! :dancer:

Best Thread of the Week: @TechMan, your very honest and in-depth analysis of Life Q20 was much appreciated and received well-deserved praise in the comments.

Giveaway Winner: @Outeraudio_Reviews Please direct message @alicia.wu with your email and delivery address!

Hope you all have a great week!

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the shoutout! Congrats to the other winners!!

I think the account is @alicia.wu :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Hannah. Glad you liked it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the recap @Hannah & congrats to the chosen winners!

2 Likes

Nice recap and congrats to the winners. I look forward to seeing the rest of the collective 10s input

Nice to see the recap, thanks @Hannah and congrats winners !!@techman
& @Dez_S, and @Outeraudio_Reviews

1 Like

Nice recap and nice winners. Grats to all

1 Like

Great recap and congrats to @TechMan @Dez_S @Outeraudio_Reviews

2 Likes

Congrats winners!! As always, y’all are doing a great job!

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the recap. Congrats to the winners :tada:.

1 Like

Congrats that really awesome!

1 Like

When do the Liberty Air 2 release? Did not you say they should have launched last week?:thinking:

They did, on bestbuy and amazon

1 Like

I thought they release them on soundcore.com
Sorry my fault

They’ll be on soundcore eventually, but brands like amazon and Best Buy tend to require company’s to release with them before other websites.

1 Like

Did not know that🙈

But what is with the black ones I find it a little bit confusing because they cost 125$ on AmazonUS and are not available but the white ones are sold for 99$ and are available.

I’m not sure why it’s like that. You can get the black ones on bestbuy for $99

Thanks for your help.
Btw I am from Germany (thats cause my English is not the best) so I could not buy them yet… sadly. I just asked because I wondered :blush:

1 Like