Core Update 71 | Our Plans for February Revealed!

Happy February! The most romantic month of the year has officially begun and we’ve got a whole host of exciting Valentine’s themed fun planned for you:

:heart: Check out our pick of Valentine’s Day gifts below —including the BRAND-NEW Midnight Blue and Sakura Pink Life Q30 headphones!

US :us:
UK :uk:
DE :de:

:heart: We’re going to be sitting down with one of our GRAMMY winning artists next week and asking for their love advice…can you guess who it is?

Liberty Air 2 Pro Unboxing Videos
You’ve got until February 4th to submit your unboxing videos over on this THREAD and then we’ll ask your fellow Collectivites to help us choose the winners :partying_face:

#SoundcoreSessions Livestream
This week, we’ve got another exclusive interview and performance by 2-time GRAMMY winning artist, Colbie Caillat! Check back tomorrow for the details on how to watch the livestream.

If you missed The Infamous Stringdusters’ performance and interview go check it out HERE,

Awards of the Week:
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @Duane_Lester We loved the pictures of your Liberty Air 2 Pro unboxing!

This Week’s Photo Contest: The theme is “Soundcore At Home”, add your pictures HERE!

Collective Member of the Week: @jercox Thanks for being consistently helpful and involved in discussions on the community!

New Collective Member of the Week: @mk2021 has been active daily since joining the Collective in late January. We hope you’re enjoying your time here :grinning:

Thread of the Week: @Boots2Passes posted a very detailed and honest review of Liberty Air 2 Pro that started an interesting conversation. You all know that we love receiving such detailed feedback from you guys, so keep posting your reviews!

January Leaderboard Winners:

1. @TheSnarkyOne
  2. @ktkundy
  3. @Duane_Lester
  4. @VertigoXX
  5. @Shivam_Shah
  6. @jercox
  7. @Unnamed
  8. @Mike2468
  9. @QueenMagic
  10. @Ashleymarie0617

Congratulations to everyone in the Top 10! @TheSnarkyOne, make sure you contact @sean.L with your delivery info!

And finally, let’s all wish @Duane_Lester a very, very happy birthday! Thanks for being such a helpful member of the Collective, we hope you have a great day :balloon::gift::cake:

7 Likes

Hey thanks @Hannah for the updates.

Congrats to @duane_lester for the nice phot of the pink colorway :slightly_smiling_face:. And happy birthday :tada:

Also big ups to the other winners too, great review @Boots2Passes

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Duane_Lester
Congrats to winners

Congrats everyone mentioned! Thanks for the update! Happy birthday Duane hope u have a great birthday !! :partying_face:

Congrats to the winners!

Also liking the blue q30 headphones :headphones:

Congratulations to those mentioned

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUANE!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

(congrats to all the winners as well :slightly_smiling_face: )

I appreciate the Bday wishes. Most of my weekend was spending it celebrating it in some way.

Grats to all the winners…

@jercox nice win as well.

1 Like

The midnight blue and sakura pink Life Q30 headphones look really awesome!
Thanks for this informative update @Hannah
And!! A very happy birthday to you @Duane_Lester :birthday: :tada: :grin:

Thanks for the update. Congrats to the mentioned people.

Congratulations @Duane_Lester on the photo win! And happy birthday buddy :confetti_ball: :cake:!!

Also congratulations to @jercox @mk2021 @Boots2Passes and @TheSnarkyOne! I hope you chose 2 different colors for the LA2P :wink:

As always thanks for the update @Hannah!

Blue and pink both look pretty good hoping the pink is spread across other devices too. Blue can be a shade lighter though (as I’ve said earlier too)

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Congrats on the photo win.

And thanks for the member of the week selection - congrats to everyone else who won as well.

Appreciate the shout out, @TheSnarkyOne!

1 Like

Happy birthday, @Duane_Lester! Hope it’s a great one!

It has been good so far. Since I have turned 50 and most are giving me money, it has been my best haul of bday money in a while LOL

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and happy birthday Duane :gift::confetti_ball::tada:

Those colors are straight up :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

They look so good irl :raised_hands: :heart_eyes: