Core Update 76 | Countdown to the GRAMMY Awards Begins NOW!

1200x628

The GRAMMY Awards is happening next weekend and to celebrate one of the biggest nights in music, we’ve got some very exciting events coming up to celebrate! Can you guess what they’re going to be? :trophy:

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Check out the episode that Sean recorded with Romesh HERE. What did you think? It was really fascinating to find out about what goes on behind the scenes in the studio and the audio community he has created!

Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and all other podcast apps!

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @sodojka Thanks for sharing the first signs of spring from over in Poland!
38potw

This Week’s Photo Contest: Have you ever won an award? Share yours HERE!

Collective Member of the Week: Thank you to the @The_Professor for being very helpful with troubleshooting and other advice when members have questions.

New Collective Member of the Week: @sodojka Welcome to the Community! It’s nice to see a new member getting involved in the discussion!

Thread of the Week: @Tj1311 shared an excellent video review of Soundcore Life Q20 vs Bose QC35 :astonished: We look forward to seeing more of your reviews in the future!

Giveaway Winner: @Shenoy Please contact @sean.L with your delivery details.

LTT Giveaway Winners
@omsweet0m is the Mystery Prize winner! Thank you for submitting your top tech tips, you win 100 Soundcore Notes!

The winners of the 10 custom LTT earbuds have all been emailed, so make sure to check your inbox if you entered.

Hope you all have a great week!

10 Likes

Thanks for Update @Hannah
Congrats to winners

2 Likes

Very special congratulations
to the old friend @Shenoy and the new friend @sodojka
and all others!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and photo selection @Hannah.
Thank you for joining the community!:wave:t2:
On the occasion of Women’s Day, I would like to express my best wishes :rose:and best regards from Poland.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you so much to everyone for helping me to be here!
Thank you especially and best regards:
TheSnarkyOne, Duane_Lester, The_Professor, Chiquinho
supersmacker1234, jercox👋🏻

3 Likes

Thanks Hannah.

The photo of the week winner was obvious.

2 Likes

You are more than welcome here!
Where do you live in Poland?
We are only a few Europeans here.
Some good old friends from UK, me from DE and now you…
Others I dont know, no “outing” :grinning:

2 Likes

Grat to to all the winners new and old. @sodojka you can tag another user by putting the @ symblol before typing our names :smile:

Nice win @Shenoy

3 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for another update.

Congrats to all the winners, esp. @sodojka for the beautiful photo.

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners! @sodojka @The_Professor @Tj1311 @Shenoy @omsweet0m

4 Likes

Thank you everyone! That was really cool to be featured. Let me know what other Soundcore products you’d like to see reviews of and I will see what I can do!

3 Likes

Thanks @Duane_Lester - I was wondering how to do this.:+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats to the winners, new and old :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners, enjoy!

2 Likes

I come from a small town of Bobrek which has existed for 600 years. The owner of Bobrek was the knight Jan Ligęza, who was the commander of one of the units fighting in the great battle with the Teutonic Order at Grunwald. Kazimierz Pulaski, who should be well known to the people of the USA, also fought in our area, because it was the US national hero who died in the Battle of Savannah - the monument is in Washington.
Bobrek is located 5 km from Oświęcim Auschwitz (German extermination camp), probably known all over the world. If you know the Belgian Queen Matilda, her grandmother lived in the palace in Bobrek. That’s all the story🙂
I am glad to meet you and other people. Thanks to the new photo contest, we will also be able to see each other.:slightly_smiling_face:
Where do you live in Germany?

4 Likes

München Bavaria, not only known from the “Oktoberfest” :grin:
One more member in our “European Club”
Really great!
Stay here please and enjoy our family!

1 Like

Then you probably go to |Bayern and you watch our Lewandowski!:clap::slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Not possible, no spectators allowed.
I must confess I am not such a football fan.
I was in those times of Beckenbauer, Müller, Breitner.
Of of course Lewandowski is an extraordinary. excellent striker.