Core Update 76 | Countdown to the GRAMMY Awards Begins NOW!

Thank you - it is thanks to you that I am here!
Have a good day!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Wow. I didn’t know Eastern Europe history that well. I used to know it well about 40 years ago but forgetting.

I’m revisting my western Europe knowledge around 1500-1600, I must say there was a lot of things not to be proud of.

I know Munchen, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Aachen, but never been in Poland (but know people who came from Poland, we went to school together many years ago).

I am living not far from Liverpool, most of it’s wealth from slavery, a fact which is being conveniently forgotten when in USA their slavery history is not as much forgotten.

So at the moment I’m on TV series The Tudors season 2, it is factually incorrect in places I know well, but it’s for when my brain is tired. When not tired I’m going deeper into physics, the Electroweak and Higgs, as I still do not understand Inflation (heating from symmetry breaking).

If I’m concentrating I need ANC headphones, if I’m not I still want ANC to not be hearing other’s apart from just now “supper is ready”.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners this week! Can’t wait for what the coming week brings all of us

1 Like

Wow that was very detailed. Great job!:grin:

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the winners.

Congrats to the winners

Great photo @sodojka

@element321 Thanks - best regards, good day! :+1:t2:

Mike2468 Thanks - best regards, good day! :+1:t2:

Would be cool to get this, was just considering trying these the other day! Probably would listen to some soundtrack music first actually.

A difficult task, but maybe one day it will succeed!:+1:t2:

There is Müller again on Bayern rooster. So you should visit stadium when it will be allowed :joy:

1 Like

I was there when it was new opened (Allianzarena)
A friend of mine has a season ticket I could use when he gets no time, but I dont.
Opera is better! -> You know the result (final)

„O Scarpia, avanti a Dio!“ :rofl:

@Chiquinho Could you check if you know all classical instruments in video below :grin:
https://youtu.be/pQS26W3QmfI

1 Like

Fun in the early morning here. :laughing:
Thank you & Greetings!

Mikołaj Rimski-Korsakow “Flight of the Bumblebee” Great performance and interesting film.