Core Update 81 | Life Updates and Awards of the Week

From the polls last week it looks like Life Q30 are Soundcore fans’ favorite headphones on both social media and here on the Collective. Do you agree? This week we’ll be continuing our Life Story and there’s one particular event that you definitely won’t want to miss out on :thinking::wink:

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Thanks to everyone who has submitted questions in the Ask Me Anything post last Friday. @sean.L will be recording the podcast soon and you’ll be able to listen to the full episode this Sunday! Remember to subscribe so you’re notified when the episode is released:

Apple

Spotify

Web Browser

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @TaborTech shared this very cool picture :point_down:

This Week’s Photo Contest: Yesterday it was National Pet Day, so for this week’s photo contest we want you to share your pets with us!

Collective Member of the Week: Congrats to @ktkundy for always being awesome!

New Collective Member of the Week: @supersmacker1234 Welcome to the Collective!

Thread of the Week: @Ho1 shared a detailed post about their personalized EQ settings for Motion Boom.

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @Craig_Paterson! Make sure you send @sean.L a message with your delivery details.

What are your favorite EQ settings in the Soundcore app? Recently, I’ve been binging on lots of podcasts so naturally I’ve been using the Podcast EQ preset most of the time. Share yours in the comments below :arrow_down:

8 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and also thanks for picking me in the giveaway. That’s exceedingly well timed as my old headphones (not Soundcore) have gone caput! Congrats to all winners!

Perfect timing!

1 Like

Thanks for picking me to be New Collective Member of the Week, but isn’t that for lv1, 2, or 3 people? I am lv7, So I think I am now only elegible for Collective Member of the Week.

Congratulations to all winners:
@TaborTech, @ktkundy,
@supersmacker1234,@Ho1,
@Craig_Paterson!

2 Likes

You have only been around since Feb. So you have been a Rockstar at leveling.

If you think about time vs level that time is a better indicator for new user than leveling. Two months or less and you are at 7. If you gain the max per month (not February) , anyone can be at level 7 in 1 month and level 9 in 2.

So time give more opportunity to get the win as a new user than a regular member. It also would give admin a bigger pool to pull from if needed for new users.

Grats to all winners new and old.

1 Like

If you haven’t won new member of the week yet, and only been here since February, it seems reasonable.

That would make sense, except for the fact that this is my 3rd time getting new member of the week.

2 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to all winners

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I loved all those pics @TaborTech congrats and @ktkundy @Craig_Paterson @Ho1 . @supersmacker1234 welcome :wave: grats to everyone mentioned!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! So thankful to be picked as community member of the week truly means a lot. Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them

4 Likes

Congratulationss to all the winners, especially to
Kaitlyn.

3 Likes

Is that the Q35? Looks different to my Q30, the lettering and colouring different (although could be just Photoshop)

Those are still the Q30s, I think… . The ones that I got look like that. I think they may have made a slight change to them. I remember on your review the case had a little pocket. This caught my eye due to the my Q30s did not have the same case with the pocket and a slight .

With that said, I can not be certain on the look of the q35s compared to the looks of the q30s.

I’m on my 3rd Q30. I noticed in the above the lettering is light, you can see the words, on mine they are dark gold / brown and easily missed against black.

1 Like

Same with mine @The_Professor

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :ok_hand:

1 Like

Since I ended up giving mine to my son to help deal with his condition, I have since found out, you are right on brightness. I wonder if it a promo pair they use for advertising. Final product ended up different.

1 Like