Core Update 83 | It’s an Exciting Week on the Collective

Soundcore’s new headphones are finally launching tomorrow! To celebrate, @sean.L is going to unbox them live on our social media with a very special guest who’ll be giving their first impressions right out of the box :gift: :headphones: :astonished:

Later this week we’ve also got a little surprise planned for Mother’s Day so make sure you don’t miss it!

Soundcore Stories Podcast
No new episode this week, but remember to subscribe to the podcast so you get notified the moment a new episode lands:

Apple

Web Browser

Spotify

Soundcore Collective Terms of Service:
Recently, we’ve unfortunately had to delete some threads and comments due to breaches of our Terms of Service, so here’s a quick reminder for anyone who’s unfamiliar:

15. You may not post, comment, discuss, provide, or otherwise disclose any product information (including but not limited to product names, features, designs, photos, graphs, or ideas) that has not been publicly announced by Anker and/or is considered confidential by Anker Innovations Limited.
16. You may not post content that causes or may cause damage to the Anker brands or any affiliated partners’ reputation; this includes but is not limited to defamatory, libelous, and/or slanderous comments. This, however, does not include content regarding product issues.

If we haven’t announced a product’s name, it doesn’t appear on Soundcore.com or the Soundcore Collective, and is currently not available to purchase, then steer clear of posting the content as it might breach these rules.
Thanks!

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @ktkundy posted a very colorful picture!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Keeping Fit With Soundcore

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations to @ndalby!

New Collective Member of the Week: Let’s welcome @Steve976 to the Collective! It’s great seeing a new face contributing to the conversations :grinning:

Thread of the Week: @LucaDal shared a review of their experiences using Life A2 NC. Thanks for taking the time to write the review and welcome to the Collective!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congrats to @supersmacker1234! Send @sean.L a private message with your delivery information so we can get your prize shipped to you ASAP.

Who do you think will be joining us on Wednesday for the unboxing livestream? Leave your guesses below :point_down:

9 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to winners.

3 Likes

Thanks for featuring me. Hope everyone enjoyed my review!

1 Like

Grats to the winners

1 Like

Congrats all

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this weeks chosen members :ok_hand:

2 Likes

El Jefe!!!

2 Likes

Congrats winners! Thanks for picking me for giveaway of the week!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Also thanks for recognizing me, I appreciate it. Congratulations to all the winners. I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

3 Likes

Big win for @ktkundy, vaulting to the top of the leaderboard and pole position for the Q30s. Nice picture.

2 Likes

My guess on upcoming live stream is that it will be at 3 AM local time :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update and congrats to those who won this week

1 Like

Congratulations everyone who won this week! Great photo there @ktkundy!

Looks like my headphones will arrive late but excited to see them once they arrive!

Is it Antwan?

1 Like

I think there were some delays with the early shipments. I don’t have mine yet either.

2 Likes

Mine have either shipped from China are is in final phase of export currently. Looks like it will be here in a couple days so not going to rush my review since they are coming later anyway

2 Likes

Wow thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners as well! Can’t wait to see sean’s unboxing. Still haven’t recieved my review unit either @Shivam_Shah but hopefully soon and hopefully with enough time to do a thorough review of it.
Hope everyone is having a nice Monday and great rest of the week

3 Likes

El Jefe Reviews!!! :crossed_fingers:

Congrats to all of the winners from last week, and wow @ktkundy that was quite the boost in points…

I have yet received tracking for mine either, but seeing that a lot of been shipped to the mainstream you tubers, we’re surely getting close.

Good one. Thanks for sharing