Core Update 83 | It’s an Exciting Week on the Collective

I have a package that I assume is the headphones on my package tracking page - UPS straight from Shenzhen China it appears, shipped 4/25 but don’t appear to have moved far (possibly held up in customs?), and no delivery estimate yet.

I’m excited to see them, but as you say - can’t get started until they arrive, and want to do it well at that point, not rushing it.

1 Like

Hope you will receive your package soon

Lol same here. I had nothing coming in from Anker or Soundcore so seems to be the new headphones. Based on the scans and updates, seems like customs is holding them until their checks are done

@Hannah for the ToS does this include things on the app that we can see are coming? For example the select pro speaker was on the app before it was available to buy. Would we have been able to talk about that? Just trying to get a clear idea as to not violate the terms in the future

2 Likes

You got shipping details already? I still am waiting for any sign that it shipped or is on its way

2 Likes

If you sign up with UPS/USPS/Fedex for shipping alerts with your address, you can get notified that something is coming to your address. It doesn’t work perfectly, but I often find out what is coming before I hear about it from other sources.

That is the only way I knew about it - showed up with a notification from them this morning.

2 Likes

Yea it was a UPS email so nothing from Soundcore yet. @TheSnarkyOne is in the same boat as you so it’s not just you alone. Technically I’m in the same boat as well but I just know about this because of UPS :joy:

4 Likes

Yep nothing yet, and I don’t have anything w ups either.

Wondering if I’m the only northerner on the test queue…

1 Like

Soundcore do online and offline versions often, so the app will show what’s unique to bestbuy which is not on Soundcore, and not announced.

So for example the Q35 are announced so allowed to be discussed, but if/when an offline version with different name appears, it won’t be on Soundcore and not announced.

Congrats to all. I’ve been super busy and not around much.

Hope you will receive your headphones soon.

1 Like

Didn’t knew about online and ofline versions. Thanks for info

Me too, bumped again to Monday. At this rate @Shivam_Shah and I should be the same day…

1 Like

I actually got it this evening :joy:. Honestly wasn’t expecting it this early but it’s quarantining at the moment so will have to see if I can start testing properly by Monday. Hope you get yours soon.

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah looks like I am not alone in quarantining receved parcels😃.
I like waterproof items nowdays besause I can wash them :rofl:

2 Likes

Waterproof items sound really good :rofl:
We have been doing this for over a year now and same thing with wallet and keys after coming back home. We just sanitize phones and watched or whatever we are gonna use that we took out with us.

2 Likes

All the same there. A lot of sanitizer used during last year🤣

1 Like

Yea we used to use those sanitizing wipes earlier but decided to just let it isolate instead. Less hassle of wiping everything down :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Keep it in proportion guys

1 Like

Well I got to do a little on them but wife had me pretty busy this weekend. I had change out my dryer today.

I decided to forgo quarantine as I had my shots and just wipe n open

I will say they passed the “fell off as I slept” , I mean the drop test perfectly. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like