Core Update 84 | Check Out These Reviews!

Hey, glad to see you are back to posting here!

I like doing teardowns, but only if I have some confidence in putting it back together. One of my least favorite aspects of all of the soundcore gear I have - nothing is repairable at all. It will all end up in the garbage at failure / battery death.

2 Likes

Well therefore it’s a suggestion for future, particularly if future products are higher cost. Say next product is $200, if it launched with a teardown it would probably help mitigate hesitancy. Things like cups replacement, battery replacement.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout @Hannah, having the support of companies and people like you give us small channels a big boost!

2 Likes

I’m a headphones guy, although I did recently use my Wakey to stream the radio broadcast of a baseball game that wasn’t on TG.

Congrats @Ice for wining the weekly giveaway.

1 Like

Thanks Soundcore for the giveaway :gift:
@Unnamed thanks :slight_smile:
Congrats to all the winners :tada:

2 Likes

Oh I thought I somehow missed it in the announcement above :sweat_smile:. Congrats to you too on that giveaway!

1 Like

I just got my reward :smiley:.
Thank you very much @Hannah and @sean.L

6 Likes

Congrats. Hope to get my soon

1 Like

Congrats @sodojka, I hope you like them!

1 Like

I have my Q35s and I love them! The LDAC makes these really stand out above any of my headphones or earbuds. They’re comfortable enough that I can wear them all day. And wearing them all day is good because it allows me to discover new music, or better yet, rediscover music I thought I knew. I can’t wait to get some Soundcore earbuds to complement them.

3 Likes

@RaphStarr
It’s great that you are happy with your Q35.:grinning:
I think I will be able to buy them someday. At this point, I am super happy with my Liberty 2 Pro.
I sincerely recommend these headphones: they have a great sound and are sold at a good price👍🏻!

2 Likes

I looked at those. The sound profile is intriguing. I would need a transparency mode, though, because of my living situation. Reviews say that the Air 2 Pros don’t sound as good, but those are what I’d like to have because of the transparency mode and upgraded Hearid. Someday…

2 Likes

My Q30 are comming as well

1 Like

@VertigoXX How do you know they’re coming? Did you get any information? Because I did not know anything - when the future one was completely surprised …

1 Like

@sodojka I did received SMS from DHL. There was info that I will receive parcel today and tracking number. Tracking shows that parcel was sent two days ago from Poland. So I think it’s Q30 :grin:

2 Likes

Just got my prize today so excited.
@sodojka they ship to Poland as well?

3 Likes

@sodojka @ktkundy Did received my prize as well.

Hi Hannah. At home, I prefer listening to my music on speakers. Outside, the Life Q35 headphones I’m testing for sure :wink:

1 Like