Core Update 87 | Are You Excited For Coast To Coast?

Coast To Coast is officially launching on June 1st, so you’ll start seeing lots of exciting behind-the-scenes bonus content here on the Collective. This will include our Coast To Coast mini series on the Soundcore Stories podcast. We’ll be talking to the celebrity captains and some of the artists who are competing in the competition. Subscribe to the podcast and check back next week to listen to the first episode!
Apple
Web Browser
Spotify

It’s also your last chance to enter the Coast To Coast Giveaway HERE!

More Collective News
Did you listen to @william.ward’s 8D recording of our article last week? If you missed it, check it out HERE. You might have also noticed that the article was written by another new member of the Collective team! Let’s all say a big hello to @Winniew95 who has recently joined Soundcore :partying_face:

And finally, make sure you’re here on Thursday for a very fun surprise!

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: Thanks for sharing this cool photo, @ktkundy!

This Week’s Photo Contest: My Favorite Hobby

Collective Member of the Week: @TheSnarkyOne is one of the most active members of the Collective and is always ready to get involved in conversations.

Thread of the Week: @element321 posted this very cool review of Life Q35. If I’m not mistaken, this is the first time someone has tested out Life Q35 while driving a tractor :tractor: :grinning:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @supersmacker1234! Please contact @william.ward with your delivery information ASAP!

:musical_note::notes:

8 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to winners

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the winners :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and for member of the week :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats to the other winners, and @supersmacker1234 enjoy the new headphones :raised_hands:

Hope everybody has a great week!

1 Like

Congratulations to:
@TheSnarkyOne :+1:t2:,
@element321, @supersmacker1234 :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah.
Congrats to all the winners!
I hope everyone has a great week!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah, congrats to the winners.

1 Like

Thanks for the update and for picking me congrats to all the winners can’t wait to see what’s to come this week

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners. Looking forward to Coast to Coast!

1 Like

Congratulations @ktkundy, @TheSnarkyOne, @element321 and @supersmacker1234 on winning this week!!

Welcome to the team and family @Winniew95! And thanks for the update @Hannah!

5 Likes

@Hannah I have noticed some activity in social media about coast to coast. Looking forward to seeing and hearing what new music comes from it.

Will there be playlists added to the LUM section of the soundcore app to feature the competition entries and winners?

2 Likes

Yes great suggestion to integrate into the app… +1 +1 :pray:

2 Likes