Core Update 9 | The Big Headphone Jack Debate and More

Another week, another Core Update. The temperatures are dropping and the nights are getting longer which means we’ve all got a perfect excuse for staying indoors and hanging out on the Collective instead of heading outside! So let’s get started with the first update of November:

- Collective News -

Last week we asked you to get involved with the discussion surrounding the loss of the headphone jack and whether or not convenience is killing great sound? Don’t forget that leaving comments on these posts and sharing them on social media (via the links on the page) gives you a chance to win your own Liberty 2 Pro.

The Headphone Jack Survey

If you haven’t already, make sure you tell us your thoughts on the headphone jack, wired and wireless earphones, and more with our quick survey here.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: @jasonlookhope

Gallery Upload of the Week: @JDubb Congrats again! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Best Thread of the Week: @Chiquinho for your suggestion of creating threads for the different music featured in our badges. The Collective team loves this idea as it’s a great way to share and discover new music you might not find otherwise :musical_score: :guitar: :drum:

Giveaway Winner: @anisbet2171 Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

October Referral Competition Winners: Congratulations to @Thanuj_Fernando @Shenoy @TechMan @Seth22 @Tank @TaborTech @Duane_Lester @jercox @k_pug2003 @Chiquinho

Make sure you head over to the Referrals page to see what you’ve won! Just a quick note, if you’ve won a pair of earphones @Loz will send them out once they become available in your country.

Last, But Not Least: A special mention to @Dez_S star_struck: We loved your image of Life Q20 so much, that we decided to feature it on this week’s Core Update! Your Points and Notes will be updated accordingly.

8 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah :grinning:
Congratulations to all the winners :confetti_ball::gift::tada:

2 Likes

Sweet and thanks and Grats to all the winners

2 Likes

Oho, what a honor to find me on such a list!
Thank you.

2 Likes

@Chiquinho
Well deserved though :muscle:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome update! I just want to let you know that I really enjoy these weekly updates, and I really hope you keep making them!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the listed winners :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you @Hannah for the update! Keep them coming!!

1 Like

Wow I am in the list! Thanks!

1 Like

Great Update asusual, thanks @Hannah :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah !! Keep these updates rolling.

Congratulations to all the winners :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Nice update, bring back the jack!

1 Like

First @Hannah you tagged the wrong Dez, the right one is @Dez_S

awesome update @Hannah, I really do enjoy these weekly updates.

Congrats to all who won, shout out to @Chiquinho
And the proper @Dez_S

3 Likes

Thank you @Hannah and yes, @Tank is correct (thank you Rob).

You Tagged my name wrong. It’s @Dez_S and thank you for the feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome, it’s well deserved so proper recognition is needed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates and congrats to this week’s winners!

2 Likes

Thanks for spotting that, I’ve updated it :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll definitely keep writing these updates. It’s the most fun part of my Monday :laughing:

4 Likes