Core Update 90 | All the Latest News and Updates

What song gets you in the mood for summer? Start thinking about it because we’ve got a fun summer music post coming this week! :desert_island:

Life P3 | Reserve Your Early Bird Coupon Now
We launched the new Life P3 noise cancelling earbuds last week, so if you want to get a sneak peek at some of their new features and reserve your 25% off early bird coupon go over to THIS page now.

Coast to Coast | Latest Updates
The second round of Coast to Coast voting is over and we’ve got the latest results over HERE. And while you’re over there, check out the Liberty Air 2 Pro LÜM Edition. $20 from the sale of each pair goes back into the LÜM app to support your selected artist’s career :headphones:

The newest episode in our mini-series is also out and we’ve got Dax, one of the Coast to Coast Captains on for a chat. If you’ve already listened to it, let me know what you think in the comments and if you haven’t, you can check it out here:

:point_right: Apple

:point_right: Spotify

:point_right: For those without a subscription service: Listen Here

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @sodojka shared a very impressive sunset photo:
potwjune15

This Week’s Photo Contest: Summer is here!

Collective Member of the Week: @The_Professor is always offering help and support to community members old and new. Thanks for being here!

New Collective Member of the Week: Let’s all welcome @wdpegg to the Collective! :wave:

Thread of the Week: @Duane_Lester started a cool thread about how music affects you in your life. Go check it out HERE and leave a comment to share your own experiences!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @rpsly :boom: make sure you send a private message to @william.ward with your delivery details.

Hope you all have a good week!
:musical_note::notes:

7 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and for the award for my sunset photo.
It was very difficult for me to take a photo - I took it from the roof of my house. Liberty 2 Pro is lying on the chimney. :slightly_smiling_face:
Congrats to all the winners: @The_Professor, @wdpegg, @Duane_Lester, @rpsly
Have a good day to everyone!

1 Like

Wow awesome thanks! Congrats to all the other winners too! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice picture. I never even tried as it rained all week for me.

Very nice picture. I never even tried as it rained all week for me. Grats to all winners as well

1 Like

@Duane_Lester
Thanks!We were a few days of good weather, but at sunset time I had to work when laying paving stones at my house (I was assistant paver). On that one day, I was able to walk away from work for 30 minutes, just when it was sunset. And the photo was taken. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah

Congrats to all the winners I had had my hopes for the littler speaker but oh well

Congrats to the winners, nice picture of the sunset there!

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update. Congratulations to all the winners. I hope everyone has a great week.

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the updates, and big congrats to @sodojka for the beautiful photo. Was wondering how you managed to get that one :+1:

Congrats the other winners as well, nice to see @The_Professor return from the dark side for a win 🥷

2 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne
Thanks, it was hard. Also because the weather was beautiful and there were a lot of people. And I spent 20 minutes on the roof with my camera (a bit like a madman :rofl:)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Hannah
Congrats to winners

1 Like

LOL that is dedication