Core Update 92 | Sounds of Summer

Who is in the mood for summer? Don’t forget to add your suggestions to our Summer Playlist post HERE to be in with a chance of winning a pair of the brand new Life P3 noise cancelling earbuds! And if you haven’t already, it’s your last chance to reserve your 25% off early bird coupon to use when Life P3 is released. You can check it out HERE

Admin Announcement
We’re aware that there have been issues with the loading speeds on the Collective recently and we’ve passed on your feedback to our team. Currently, we’ve got a temporary fix in place and we’re working on a long-term solution. Thanks for your patience and feedback, they’re much appreciated.

Coast to Coast Update
It’s the final week of Coast To Coast, and it’s down to 2 teams:

Congrats to the Minneapolis and Florida teams for making it all the way to the finals! If you want to vote for your favorite, head over to the LÜM app now and let me know who you think will win in the comments below!

Our Coast to Coast content isn’t over just yet. We recently sat down with Dax for a chat on the podcast, but keep an eye out for some live performances from the artists and podcast episodes with the other Captains soon!

:arrow_right: Catch up on the Dax episode!

Apple
Spotify
For those without a subscription service: Listen Here

There’s also still time to get your Liberty Air 2 Pro LÜM Edition earbuds so head over to the Backstage page now :clap:

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: Congratulations @scelestus :grinning: Some of the Collective team like hiking as well, so we’re very glad to see that you’re also a fan!

This Week’s Photo Contest: #NationalCameraDay

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks for being awesome, @Duane_Lester!

Thread of the Week: @ktkundy We love your first impressions of Motion Boom and we can’t wait to see your full review :partying_face:

Hope you all have a great week! :musical_note::notes:

6 Likes

:blush: Thank you very much @hannah for selecting my photo for the Photo of the Week.
I´m really happy about that.

Congratulations to the other winners:
@duane_lester and @ktkundy

Wish everyone a great week.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update.
I need to listen to the episode with Dax and not forget about it.

Congrats to the weekly winners. Very nice photo @scelestus and well put review @ktkundy.

Week of high 90s here, so hope everybody has a great week and keeps cool… :cold_face:

2 Likes

I don’t see any improvements at the moment.

Thanks for the update @Hannah.

Seems getting better now.
So my comment above may be obsolete. :smiley:

Congrats to the winners!

Grat to all the winners. Here isca :trophy:. :wink:

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Congrats to all the winners. I hope everyone has a great week!

Congrats to the other winners thank you so much for picking my thread for thread of the week I can’t wait to finish my review for all of you. @scelestus very nice picture I love hiking as well very nice photo for sure

1 Like

thank you very much @ktkundy.

1 Like

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to winners

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the updates.

I will say the Summer time is hot and my air condition went out yesterday :frowning:

Not sure if this is a result of the temp patch but does anyone keep getting logged out a lot more?