Core Update 93 | Final Chance to Win Life P3

Hands up if you wish to get your hands on the all-new Life P3! 🙋 Here’s a friendly reminder that we are offering our community the opportunity to win a set of new earbuds when you enter the playlist contest HERE. (Quick, the giveaway is ending soon!)

Life P3 Early Bird Coupon

If you want to secure your shot at getting Life P3 when it launches on July 7th, this is your final call to get 25% off. Visit this page and reserve your coupon for just $1!

Coast to Coast | Latest Updates

Coast To Coast is now over, with team Minneapolis crowned as the winners! :trophy: We spoke to them about their journey throughout the contest and got to know what’s next for them. They’ve also told us how the prize money is going to help them progress their career. So, keep an eye on the community this week for more on that!

Well, just because the contest is over doesn’t mean our support for these upcoming artists should stop! While you’re here, check out the Liberty Air 2 Pro LÜM Edition. $20 from the sale of each pair goes back into the LÜM app to support your favorite artist’s career.

Make sure to check out our latest podcast episode with Dax:

:star: Apple

:star: Spotify

:star: For those without a subscription service: Tune in Here

Awards of the Week

This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: Congratulations, @scelestus!

This Week’s Photo Contest: #IceCreamMonth

Collective Member of the Week: Congrats to @steve976!

Thread of the Week: @Michael_Frasca — A great video review of Life Q35 :arrow_down:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: @supersmacker1234

June Leaderboard Winners

1. @Duane_Lester
  2. @ktkundy
  3. @sodojka
  4. @Steve976
  5. @TheSnarkyOne
  6. @VertigoXX
  7. @The_Professor
  8. @Unnamed
  9. @star100
  10. @jercox

Congratulations to all of you! :tada: @Duane_Lester @ktkundy @sodojka @supersmacker1234, please send @william.ward a private message with your delivery details.

10 Likes

wohooo :star_struck:
Thank you very much @Winniew95 for selecting my picture as picture of the week.
This is really awesome.

Congratulations to all the other winners: @supersmacker1234, @Duane_Lester, @ktkundy, @sodojka, @Steve976, @TheSnarkyOne, @VertigoXX, @The_Professor, @Unnamed,@star100, @jercox

Looking forward as well to the Life P3 release :blush:

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to it too @scelestus!

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!

5 Likes

Thanks @Winniew95 for the update, I always look forward to reading it, :+1:

Thanks for picking me as member of the week, I really appreciate it! Congrats to all the winners. Lets all have a great week!

PS I’m looking forward to the release of the P3’s.

4 Likes

Thanks for update @Winniew95
Congrats to winners

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind shoutout! And congrats to all the winners

3 Likes

Grats to the winners… a little late congrats but I been driving…

3 Likes

Congrats to this weeks / last months winners.

4 Likes

Thanks @Winniew95 for the update.

Big congrats to the winners this week. Should be an interesting week this week.

Stay cool all

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman: Would love to get my hands on the new life P3 good luck to all who entered
@scelestus I told you you had such a nice photo! Really well deserved win
Congrats to all the other winners here is to another great week and month
Can’t wait for the P3 release.

I thought the release was the 6th not the 7th???

2 Likes

Thank you very much @ktkundy :blush:

Thanks for update @Winniew95
Congrats to winners !

4 Likes

I have to that was the fastest turn around on getting the June’s earbuds. I sent the info. It was ordered and out at 6 pm yesterday. I received them today around 1 pm today. Grats again to all winners

2 Likes

agreed sent in my shipping late last night placed order this morning and they should be arriving tomorrow