Core Update 94 | Soundcore Summer Playlist Curated by You

The highly anticipated Life P3 finally launched last Tuesday! Hands up if you’ve got them and let us know what you think in the comments below :arrow_down::star_struck:.

Coast to Coast | Liberty Air 2 Pro LUM Edition

As mentioned in our previous core update, team Minneapolis won the Coast To Coast competition! Although the contest is over, you can still support other artists by purchasing the limited-edition Liberty Air 2 Pro LÜM Edition. Part of the proceeds goes back to your favorite artists and LÜM.

Extend Your Support :arrow_right: Landing Page UTM

Follow Soundcore’s Podcast and TikTok Page

Who loves podcasts like I do? 🙋 We have new episodes coming up on the Soundcore Stories podcast, so make sure you stay tuned and follow us!

:point_right: Apple

:point_right: Spotify

:point_right: For those without a subscription service: Tune in Here

If podcasts are not your thing, what about something more fun and entertaining? Soundcore has a TikTok page that we actively update! So if you’re on TikTok, follow us @soundcoreaudio. This is also where @william.ward will show all the latest products and trends! On some days, we also post clips of the podcast. It’s time to get lost in the sea of fun :partying_face: .

Follow us on TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJbm5BJP/

Soundcore Summer Playlist on Spotify

Saving the best for the last! Remember the Soundcore Summer Playlist submissions a few weeks back? We’ve gathered some great songs and built a playlist based on your suggestions!

Don’t miss out on these awesome tracks: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0G3uZaBHkKXdaYVT4Nuf40?si=db35ce6de512469a

Awards of the Week

This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @ktkundy :camera:

This Week’s Photo Contest: Sports Themed

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations @Craig_paterson! :boom:

New Collective Member of the Week: Let’s give a warm welcome to @lrae! :wave:

Thread of the Week: @Fast_Unboxer did a great review on Life P3. Go check it out!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @roger186! :blush: Make sure you send @sean.L a message with your delivery details.

Have a great week ahead, everyone! :musical_note::headphones:

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners this week! Esp Deus :slight_smile:

Excited to listen to the playlist :+1:

Thanks @Winniew95

1 Like

Congrats to the winners this week, especially for @TheSnarkyOne.
Your photo is fantastic :+1:t2:!

3 Likes

Looking forward to listening to the playlist.
Should be a good way to try out my blue Life P3s.

Congratulations to the winners.

1 Like

Wow thank you so so much! The ice cream was really yummy too. Congrats to all of this week’s winners. I can’t wait to listen to the summer play list and continue enjoying all the new podcasts from Soundcore. I don’t have TikTok and have no desire for it so I’ll have to miss out on that one. Hope everyone has another great week!

1 Like

Thanks for update @Winniew95
Congrats to winners

1 Like

giveaway

:rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Winniew95. Congrats to the winners.

2 Likes

Grats to the winners.

@Chiquinho, I have been working my way down on the giveaway tickets myself. I find that I have been taking a few more risk lately and they have not paid off. LOL

@ktkundy, That was a nice picture of the ice cream bar. I actually had a similar one that I was about ready to post but did not once you posted your. Mine had chocolate chips in it.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Winniew95 and congrats to this week’s winners.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Congrats on the win @ktkundy, cool photo :icecream: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats to the other named winners for this week also :+1:

2 Likes

That oat white color of life p3 suits with any outfit… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i can create some “useless” threads of no interests, but I avoid that. :laughing:

Thank you for the update @Winniew95 and also thanks for the “Collective Member of the Week” accolade. All I know is that I am proud to be a part of this amazing community and look forward to being a part of it for a long time to come.

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to @sodojka for a great chat earlier in the week.

I just received my Life P3s (thanks @william.ward for the colour choice - spot on), after winning them in the “Soundcore Summer Playlist” giveaway. They’re a very welcome addition to my small Soundcore collection. Looking forward to listening to the entire Summer Playlist on them.

3 Likes

@Craig_Paterson Wow, Congrats! Those look sick.

Also, quite the collection you have going there :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Clabadie. I have a feeling that the collection will grow! Fab audio products!

@Craig_Paterson Thank you also for the “historic” interview. :slightly_smiling_face:
I am glad that you have already received your award (additionally in the appropriate color). Have a good day :+1:t2: with your favorite music on the new P3 earbuds.

1 Like

I’ve had a listen through the playlist yesterday, and it’s a banger!

Going to have this on blast on the triplets, this summer, at the beach!

Thanks to the community for building and @Winniew95 for compiling (and the soundcore team) :wink: and @william.ward toooo

1 Like