Core Update 98 | All the Latest News

What’s the best way to start a Monday? With a Core Update of course!

It’s my first Core Update in a while, so I’m excited to tell you that we’re starting this week off with a big back to school event that’s got some very cool prizes up for grabs :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

Are you excited?

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Yesterday we released a new podcast episode where Will sat down with Jules Marrison, a Mixing & Mastering Engineer. They chatted about how to get your music heard in 2021 and much more.

:arrow_right:Listen to the podcast episode!
Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen Here

Recently on the Collective
Talking of @william.ward, he also shared a glimpse into his day so give that a read if you’re interested in seeing what a Collective team member does during a typical work day. You can check it out :point_right: HERE

And finally, do you love gaming? Last week, we shared an interview we did with the developers of State of Survival. It was a fascinating insight into what goes into making a successful game soundtrack!

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @sodojka I’m glad to see that this chicken is also a fan of Soundcore earbuds. She’s got good taste!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Your Favorite Live Music Experience

Collective Member of the Week: @steve976 is consistently awesome! Thanks for being part of the Collective :partying_face:

Thread of the Week: Thanks @Littlebrojo for posting this thread about Liberty Air 2 Pro, it’s great to see people sharing tips and advice!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @supersmacker1234 , please send @william.ward a message with your delivery information!

Hope you all have a great week and let’s chat in the comments :musical_note::notes:

11 Likes

Grats to all and the chicken as well

2 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to winners

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Hannah for the update and congratulations @sodojka and all the other winners.

2 Likes

That’s for the update @Hannah congrats to the winners this week. And I wonder… @sodojka will the chicken get an extra treat this week?

Hope everybody has a great week.

2 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah.
Thank you for winning: Photo of the Week" and I’m so glad you liked the photo of the hen :slightly_smiling_face:.
I think a lot of people amused this photo too. I’ll have to reward my mother’s hens somehow :joy:.
Congrats to winners @Steve976, @supersmacker1234, @Littlebrojo :clap:.

3 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne
:thinking: I think I’ll tell my wife to bake
special corn cake :joy: :cake:.

2 Likes

Congrats to all this week’s winners crazy it’s back to school time already I got to start getting my stuff together

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah, and congrats to this week’s winners. Especially @sodojka’s mother’s :chicken:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners.
But a special one to @sodojka 's mother, who owns now the best known hen in Poland.

But We need a name for that hen!!!
A typical polish name!

I vote for Bogumila :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah.
Congrats to all the winners. :clap:
Thanks for picking me as member of the week! :blush:
I think your mom’s chicken has become an international star @sodojka . :clap:
I hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks @Steve976!
Tonight in the henhouse I heard :joy::

2 Likes

Thanks @Chiquinho on behalf of the hens :joy:.
I will have to hang the winning photo in the place of honor in the henhouse :joy: :joy:.
Good night and good week :slightly_smiling_face:!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah

Congrats to this week’s winners!

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:.
Good luck in the next photo contests :+1:t2:.

1 Like

Bogumila will be the favourite bride of the rooster! :grinning:

@Chiquinho He will never show you the groom-rooster, because he was punished for arbitrary escapes from the yard :astonished:.
He’s got his tail cut off as punishment, and he looks terrible :frowning:.

Thanks for the update @Hannah !!

Congratulations to all the winners :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: