Last night I posted some deals I found at best buy and people were like why didnt you add a link or next time share a link… thing is id love to do that but do not have any idea how to!!! I’m using a samsung note 20 ultra am 39yrs old but I am not great at this stuff so im askin someone to help me to learn how to do that… like last night how could I share the link showing the liberty 2 pro for only 109.99 at best buy or the air 2 for 69.99 or the spirit x2 for 59.99 also at best buy??? Thanks everyone
You can just paste the link if you want the whole link to show up so it would look something like
This would be much easier to do on a phone. I would leave a blank line between your text and link like I have up there
Couple of ways to do this, depending on where you are.
Using a browser:
- navigate to the website to find the deal
- click on the browser bar - website address and you should be able to highlight the web address
- copy the web address
- come back to your article and paste it
- if it’s a long address you can click the little chain links icon when you create a post and you can give a title and the paste the link
- YouTube has a share video button, and clicking that allows you to share via copy link
- you can the paste that directly into your message on the community here.
Hope this helps.
Too fast @Shivam_Shah… tooo fast…
Lol or I’m too slow screen shotting things …
All said. Perfect.
Lol my post wasn’t as detailed as yours so maybe that’s the reason I beat you
Perhaps… had to change out the review video… lol