Coupon giveway at Soundcore main site - linked to 100prizes giveaway? - US Only

I won several 5% off. I will not be using any.

1 Like

I got two 15s

1 Like

One 10 n rest 5s

1 Like

All 5s which I probably won’t use. Guess I just haven’t been lucky lately :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do we think this is what they are doing to make it to the number of “giveaway items” decided by the twitter and Facebook likes or whatever it was?

1 Like

Looks like it

1 Like

Just tried… Got one 10% and all other 5%

Anyone interested can use them

10% Off with Code: ext008513c4
5% Off with Code: ext7f1eba26
5% Off with Code: ext8b9b654f
5% Off with Code: exte30da8f7
5% Off with Code: ext8fe822b5
5% Off with Code: extac98990e
5% Off with Code: exte3363878

Code is valid on Soundcore.com until September 30th, 2020. Buy now at Soundcore.com

I usually get better deals than these :grimacing:

2 Likes

What do you have to do to join this contest

1 Like

Got 6x 5% and 1x 10% off coupon.
this is a joke :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel like usually the minimum on these things is 10 or 15%. 5% is just random noise in terms of internet prices, I could wait a day and see the price go up or down that much easily.

1 Like

At least you got one 10%! I Got all 5% offs

1 Like

I really love anker audio, I have soundcore select 1 and it sounds very good. I wish to have a new one because I want to give my soundcore select to my younger sister.

2 Likes

Thats normal.
But I dont mind. I like to sleep! :smile:

2 Likes

I got 3 x 10% and rest 5% coupons, if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Lol just put it on Twitter for people to use

1 Like

We should really have the ability to combine coupons on their site. It would encourage more people to buy directly from them and not amazon

3 Likes

So last night eleven people won prizes during about a twenty minute intermittent live video. Am I wrong?

1 Like

They eventually got a better stream going in which they gave away an additional 40 prizes. They said they will give the rest of the prizes away to the community. Not sure when they will post those though.

2 Likes

I’m also looking for this. I was so close to being picked several times last night (someone before or after me in the comments was picked several times as the winner)… pretty exciting even though I didn’t win… yet.

2 Likes

I got a bunch of 5% and one 10% if anyone wants some let me know